Fell hard..on him

The streets of Beijing were bustling with people. Everyone was busy with their own life.

A young boy who is almost 21 was standing in front of a huge building. Passers often bump into his shoulders as they are busy on their way.

" Xiao corporation " He mumbled  while looking at the sky high building.

" Just why papaaaaa " The boy suddenly whined loudly, attracting the passersby and making them look at him weirdly.

He stomped his feet and dragged himself into the building.

Flashback 5 days ago.

Wang Qiren was waiting  for his son Wang yibo to return home from.... Well wherever he went.

He seemed to be in deep thought about something.

" Maaaaammmaaaaa Bobo is back and bobo is shooo hungry " Wang yibo who just came back started screaming which alerted both his father and mother.

Carman Lee immediately set the table. Well her   bobo is hungry. A hungry bobo is like a pregnant woman.

Wang qiren sat with his son to eat as well.

" when will gege come back?" Wang yibo asked for the umpteenth time.

His brothers are away for business in another city and his father prohibited him from going.

"They will come back in two day." Carman lee said while wiping yibo's face.

He looked like a chipmunk with all that food in his cheeks.

" After eating, come to my office. ''Wang Qiren said while getting up.

Wang Yibo gulped. It's never good when his father calls him to his office.

He looked at his mom as if asking for help.

Wang yibo walked to his father's office. More like tailing behind his mom like a puppy.

He saw his father in deep thought. He went through all the mistakes he made in his life as well as his past life.

" Yibo, Next week you are going to work under Mr. Sean xiao zhan of xiao corporation. " wang Qiren said to wang yibo who gasped.

" Why? I can work under gege. " Wang yibo said. He doesn't want to work with strangers.

" Work with your gege? Or play around. Wang yibo, you should become a responsible man and for that you should work under other people not your Gege's who only knows to spoil you. ''Wang qiren said in a loud stern tone.