old man?

Xiao zhan POV

My morning started as usual .I started to do my daily routine .

Waking up , getting ready for work , making A-yuan ready for kinder garden , checking up on her .

I heard a car honking like a mad cow  .

Which other idiot other than Li Bowen will do this ?

" Good morning zhanzhan" Li bowen greeted while entering .

" Good morning , give food for jianguo " I said without looking at him .

" Tssk ...Is that cat your daughter ? I don't think your future husband will like that ." Li bowen said just to irritate me.

"Shut up " I hissed back .

" oh I forgot , today is the day the youngest wang will join as your secretary ." Li bowen reminded me.

That's when I remember it . I almost forgot about uncle wang's call.

A week ago he called me to request to take his youngest son under my wing . Well I remember that I am supposed to but did he grow up already ?
I saw the boy when he was 10 last time and he was quite a troublesome lad .He was cute back then with chubby cheeks and big doe eyes.

He would always follow me with a cute dangerous pout saying Zhan ge this Zhan ge that and making me do everything for him.
Even Haikuan started complaining that I was spoiling him way to much.

But trust me, I ain't strong enough when it came to that little one.

I never saw him after that . We moved to U.S.A .The Main reason was his accident when I was in USA, he lost a part of his memory.

Three years later my parents met with an accident and passed away leaving me with the responsibility of the xiao empire at the age of eighteen .

It was at the same time  she met with that accident that left me with the responsibility of A-yuan . From that day my life was surrounded by A-yuan .

Today I am going to meet him. I wonder if he will be still that naughty .
Haikuan ge  and xuan's all words were about him.

Mainly about his condition.

Uncle qiren and his brothers wanted me to take him under me because yibo wasn't okay with strangers.
I am more than happy to take him in.

I know I will protect him ....

I walked to A-yuan's room to find it empty . He always stays in bed even if he woke up earlier so that I will wake him up with kisses .

But today the bed seemed like a hurricane happened  . I immediately ran towards the bed and pulled up the cover to see A-yuan curling under the bed .

" Baby " I gently called him .

" Don't worry it's just a nightmare daddy is here " I gently said to him . I felt him curling into my chest .

I carried him to the kitchen and did my work while he calmed down. Li bowen walked in and understood the situation right away . Of course he will .He has been with me since 18.

"Papa " I heard A-yuan voice .

"Yes baby ."

He pointed his fingers towards his room. He wan't to go to the toilet .

I helped A-yuan to get ready and dropped him in his kinder garden. I drove to my company .

My secretary  luo qingyang was waiting for me . She is my friend as well as a sister figure .