Naughty

HEEEEYYYY Everyone , Happy new year to all . 
I know it was 3 months ago , sorry guys couldn't update cause my dog stepped on a bee

" A-YUAN BODI STOP RIGHT THERE !" xiao zhan screamed on top of his lungs sitting on the floor with flour all over his head .

Yibo was running with a yuan on his hands , both the gremlin laughing .

Bowen walked in to see xiao zhan in this pitiful state , and like every best friend ever he too laughed his a$$ out before helping up zhan from the floor .

" What happened to you , you look so wrecked ?" bowen asked laughing 

" Remember the calm household we had a week ago ? It's gone .Now I have to be careful even in my sleep so I won't get pranked " xiao zhan said pouting .

" Well , now this seems like a home " bowen said smiling.

" Yeah , even A-yuan is getting better , he don't have nightmares like before and is more active ..he even talks a lot " xiao zhan said

" Even aunty wen and xiao mei mei listens to him not me " xiao zhan said sulking 

" I bet if aunt and uncle was here , they too would have taken his side not yours " bowen said.

" You bet , mama loved bobo more than me you know . I am damn sure they made this wedding arrangement because they wanted bobo " xiao zhan said.

" They will be happy seeing you guys happy " bowen said.

" I wish jie will get well too , jiyang said jie have started showing progress  nowadays " xiao zhan said all smiling , these days yibo and yuan talks with li jie after they reach home . Yibo also reads yuan's bedtimw stories sitting near li jie.

" Wait , do he remember li jie ?" bowen asked.

" No , but he always say that seeing li jie was the happiest time of his day . Li jie loved yibo so much , it was the same for yibo . May be one day he might get his memories back " xiao zhan said.

" But do you think then we will have the same yibo? Now he is happy , what if those memories bring back his trauma ?" bowen asked 

" BOOOOWEENNN GEEGEE"yibo screamed as came running to bowen ,he looked at zhan and tried not to laugh . This morning yibo and yuan where playing in the garden when their bully Mr Sean xiao zhan came with a bug near yuan and yibo 

They are not even intidimated by the dinozaurs but a bug can make them drop dead scream .Xiao zhan chased them around the house with the bug and this lead to a war of revenge , when xiao zhan was cooking they sneaked up behind dumping the flour on top of his head.

" You little brats, I will get my hands on you " xiao zhan said .
And then followed the events

later that day zhan was sitting outside the patio, yibo tipped toed so he could sit on his favourite couch aka xiao zhan's lap  .

Xiao zhan was still busy acting angry but can't resist his baby .

" Zhan gege bobo is sorry na na  ' yibo said in a cute voice .

" No "

" Zhan gege , bobo love you ma " Bo again tried .

Our Zhan isn't the strongest soldier in front of this cute sh!t , he was so close to smile.

Zhan opened his eyes feeling a pair of soft lips against his .His Bobo was kissing him.
It's usually him that kiss his shy Bobo , now yibo took the initiative.

Yibo didn't   know he was awakening a fierce bunny .
Yibo was about to move away feeling Zhan biting his lips but a strong grip on his waist stopped him.