Battle

It's been a week since Wang yibo joined under xiao Zhan.

Was Wang yibo happy?

We better shut up our mouth.

Was xiao Zhan happy?

He had seen better days.

An angry boss and a rebellious kid...sorry assistant won't really go well together.

It's a disaster for both xiao Zhan and Wang yibo as well as

"Li bowen I am telling you I am so done with this brat ." Xiao Zhan screamed at Li Bowen.

"What did I do huh ? What did I do ?" Wang yibo yelled at Li Bowen.

" What did he do? Huh .He again messed up all the files and poured coffee on my chair."xiao Zhan yelled at Li Bowen

" .....It was gravity" Wang yibo said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh really ? What about the time you put salt on my coffee?" xiao zhan screamed at Li bowen.

"SHUT UP YOU BOTH WILL YA" Li bowen screamed his lungs out . He was minutes away from resigning his job.

For the past one week his ears are tired . In the evening Li bowen had to hear all the compalints of xiao zhan from wang yibo because...

Li bowen got the great honor of being wang yibo's flatmate.If only yibo wasn't cute li bowen would have kicked him out long ago .

( xiao Zhan actually made li Bowen to shift with Wang yibo, no he wasn't worried it's just that Haikuan said he often had panic attacks.He definitely wasn't worried....)

In the morning he had to hear from xiao zhan. They were literally like a couple after 10 years of marriage .

" I swear to god one more word from both of your mouth and i am going to resign my work NOW!" Li bowen screamed so done with both of them.

The both of them shut up immediately, both of them loved Bowen too much to loose him.

" Zhan , you are elder than him by 8 years for god sake . Can't you just try to lower down your ego a bit? " li Bowen asked in an angry tone

" And bobo , you should treat Zhan with respect .He is elder than you. You should call him ge not meanie." Lie Bowen said in a soft tone .

Wow the double standard" Zhan murmured under his breath.

He knew li Bowen already adopted yibo as his little brother and will fight for him . Even with Zhan himself .

Contrary to what yibo think Zhan doesn't hate him. He knew well about yibo's condition. He loved seeing yibo all puffy and angry.
Don't ask why . It's a secret.

And yibo loved to annoy Zhan as when Zhan finally lose his shit he scream in high pitch.

And he calls him bodi at that time.

" BODII WHAT DID YOU DO NOW!"

Hehe , yibo won't admit but he liked when Zhan yelled like that...calling him bodi. No one else calls him like that nor does he wants anyone to call him that.

And for some reason he feel like he have heard this nickname before.But he doesn't remember meeting Zhan before

And he especially loved to sulk , cause every time he sulked and refused to eat lunch Zhan would come with the food and make him eat.
Zhan won't eat unless yibo eats .
The best part is Zhan calls him puppy.
Pupppppyy.
And yibo sulk just so he can hear Zhan call him puppy .

They both were just 2 idiots .

Now coming back to the present, li Bowen grounded both of them.

Oh yeah he can and he will.He is elder than Zhan anyway.