A-yuan

Author pov

Yibo panicked. Hearing the distressed voice of the teacher was worrying him but what made him panic was the scream of a child .
Yibo could hear the teachers trying to calm the boy down.

" I will be there in 15 mins " yibo said and ran downstairs.
He got a cab and gave the address and literally screamed at the driver to go fast.The driver almost broke all the traffic rules seeing the distressed boy.

Yibo doesn't know why he was panicked about zhan's son so much but that cry just broke his heart.

He knew that cry of distress so well , afterall he too have cried out like that multiple times.

He ran inside the school like someone is chasing him. The teachers recognise him by the panicked face.

He ran in and saw yuan screaming crouched in a corner with his eyes closed and his hands slapped over his ears.

Yibo's eyes watered seeing that.

The teachers were skeptical to let yibo near yuan because all this while Zhan , Zoey or Bowen used to come.

Never such a young boy.

" Umm..Mister who are you to Xiao yuan?" The teacher asked yibo.

" I am Mr Xiao zhan's secretary,Wang yibo . he is currently busy so I had to come, " yibo said calmly.

The teachers were still skeptical, knowing Zhan if they let the wrong person near yuan they all will be under 6ft.

One of the teacher went in to check the registry of xiao yuan's contact.

" Oh Mr.Wang I am sorry. You can take him home.I didn't know you were family."the teacher told him after checking the registry.

" Excuse me " yibo was confused. Family?

" Yeah , 2 weeks ago Mr .Li registerd your name as yuan's family in school. Sorry we forgot." The teacher said and bowed.

Yibo didn't question further because he was attacked in a leg by a tiny weight.
He looked down to see yuan clinging onto his legs looking at him with his teary eyes.

" Bo..." yuan mumbled.

Yibo crouched down and hugged the little boy who hugged him back immediately. He could feel the boys shivers.Something or someone triggered him.

" It's okay baby , you are safe I am here " yibo said calming down yuan.

He walked out with yuan but he didn't want to take a taxi , he felt yuan's anxiety might go up .

He picked up the phone and dialled Bowen's number.

" Bobo , what happened?" Bowen asked picking up at the 1st ring itself.

Yibo smiled a bit because Bowen was like his 2 brothers .

" Gege can you come to A-yuans school? " yibo asked.

" A-yuan ? What happened to him ? Why are you there? Is yuan okay ? Are you ok Bo?" Bowen bombarded him with questions.

" Ge calm down, A-yuan was sick and the teachers called to Zhan ge's office. I was the one who took the call so I came." Yibo said .

" Ok I will be there in 10 mins" Bowen said

" Hope he won't be caught by the police for breaking all the traffic rules " yibo said to yuan who was looking at him.

Yuan gave a giggle which almost gave yibo a heart attack.

" How did Zhan ge get such a cute baby " yibo asked cooing at yuan .