The bloom of new feelings

.

Author POV

Yibo reached the office earlier than usual much to bowen's annoyance because he had to drive yibo to office . Yibo loves bikes but not cars and both zhan and bowen won't let yibo ride his bike in the busy city fearing about OTHER peoples safety .

Yibo takes the highway as his race field .

He prepared coffee for zhan as usual but without any additional added flavor like salt ..He entered zhan's cabin smiling all brightly almost blinding zhan in the process.

" Zhan gege " yibo called zhan so sweetly that zhan was suspicious .

" You want my kidney or something ?" zhan blurted out .

Yibo shaked his head as a no.

Zhan took the coffee and drank it , it was a normal coffee which made him more suspicious now.Yibo was still smiling at zhan ,

" Did you poison me! " zhan now asked a pitch higher .

Yibo flicked zhan's forehead , " Zhan ge , have you gone crazy . " yibo asked grumpily huffing .

Now zhan feels normal, his yibo was back . He isn't possessed either like his third guess.

" What with the coffee , you love to annoy me first thing in the morning " zhan asked .

Yibo pouted hearing that " Bowen ge told me that you always sleep late , I felt a little pity . I won't bother zhan ge in the morning from now on ." yibo said smiling .

Zhan looked at yibo and shaked his head understanding what yibo meant , it was just a morning treatment . Yibo willl be yibo.

Yibo looked at zhan who was now smiling like crazy , he walked out mumbling zhan ge is crazy. That's what bowen saw when he walked in.

" Yet you were treating him well " bowen whispered .

" That's because he is tired " yibo said.

" Hm...okay , so what about all the time you stayed up late to finish some work for zhan ?, you just came to know how tired zhan is " bowen ased smirking .

Yibo turned red as a chilli , he never thought that bowen was aware of this. No he didn't hate seeing zhan stressed or anything...he just want to learn , yeah LEARN.

" I just wanted to learn things " yibo said and ran .

Bowen laughed at that.

" You boy is really funny " bowen said to zhan .

" Funny ? Bo is more like ..scary " zhan said pouting , that little devil had done more pranks on him than he had experienced in his entire life.

Bowen laughed at that " Still you fell for him "

" W..what ? when...it's just..he is ..you know my fiance , that's why . No I didnt fell for that little devil " zhan babbled and walked out of his office .

" Where are you running off to , zhan you have meeting now ." bowen yelled after a speed walking zhan .

That day was pain stakingly slow for bowen as zhan kept flirting with yibo . The worst is zhan sucks at flirting and still yibo is blushing .

After all these torture bowen said he had a MEETING with someone and zhan should drop yibo home. Yibo wanted to meet A-yuan so zhan invited him for dinner that night with yuan and zhan.

" Zhan ge , you cook ?" yibo asked surprised after hearing that zhan is going to cook today.

" I always cook at home yibo , even though we have help yuan likes my cooking ." zhan said smiling .