Chapter 4: Teasing

Third person POV:

The day after Xiao confessed to his beloved Aether, the blonde…….just went to hangout with his sister. He dragged Xiao along with him because he felt bad leaving him all alone right after they just started dating.

The new couple arrived at the meeting place, a small park, the siblings planned on having a small picnic together. “AETHERRR” the elder sister cried out loudly to her brother “Hi Lumine!” Aether said, slightly shocked at how loud she was “Oh you brought your crush along too? Meh it’s fine I guess” just as Lumine said that Xiao was gone, out of their sight. Aether chuckled a bit knowing that Xiao was just a little shy about their newfound relationship. The siblings chatted for a bit, talking about their hobbies, jobs, interests, and many more. (am i writing this on the school computer? Yes, yes i am. I also only added two words to this sentence. - Krazylee)

Meanwhile, Xiao was at another table to avoid interrupting them, slightly jealous that Lumine was getting so much ‘Aether time’ right after they just started dating.

Lumine noticed the raven haired boy staring at the blonde boy fondly. The girl did what any good wingwoman would do and yoinked (yoink is gonna be my favorite word now- Krazylee) Xiao into the table with them. ¨Don't just stare at my brother from afar, dear child. Now you admire my oh so good looking brother up close.¨ Lumine declared, embarrassing both Xiao and her brother. ¨I wasn't stari-” right before he could complete his sentence, the elder sister cut him off  “Yeah yeah, I definitely believe you” she rolled her eyes before coming up to Aether’s ear “Are you two dating yet?” she whispered loudly, so loud that Xiao could hear her and the couple turned into a blushing mess “I’ll take that as a yes” Lumine said chomping on her muffin ”Wellllllll, since you two are dating I’ll ask a few questions” both of the boys just nodded, complying with whatever bullshit Lumine had planned.

Surprisingly enough, she didn’t ask anything weird, she asked normal things like how they met, until she got a brilliant idea. “You had sex yet?” She says bluntly, Aether went bright red and spit out the juice he was drinking, while Xiao noms on his almond tofu aggressively to hide his embarrassment. Getting the reaction she wanted from the couple, Lumine grinned evilly. “Oh Xiao, please be gentle with my delicate brother, he needs his legs y’know?” The elder sister says dramatically, as her little brother cleared his throat “WE DIDN’T DO IT YET I SWEAR” he screamed so loud that a certain child heard them and waddled over to their table.

"Hello comrades!" Xiao almost broke his neck when he turned around, it's his dad's boyfriend. 'Childe or Tartaglia or whatever the fuck he's called' Xiao thought "Xiao who's this?" Lumine and Aether asked at the same time, like true siblings. "uhhh" Xiao didn't like admitting that he was his dad's boyfriend, he completely despises Childe afterall "I'm dating his dad!" The Tartarsauce man said loudly, getting a death glare from Xiao "Oh, you're with Mr. Zhongli?" Aether asked, completely oblivious to Xiao staring daggers at Childe, the tortellini got an idea. He wrapped his arm around Aether “Hey girlie, hold still” to which Aether reacted by staring at him blankly and scooted over to Xiao and held his hand(rip Childe - artboba).

Xiao continues to give a entire beat up session while the twins just ate their food and watched the show, ¨this is normal.¨ Lumine thought, finishing up her muffin as she watched Zhongli pulling back the two. ¨ We have math class next, Xiao! Let´s go now.¨ Aether shouted as he signaled Xiao to follow, who simply walked off as if the fighting had never happened.

______________________

short chapter this time but thats fineee i promise next one will be longer (speaking on the behalf of all of us) - artboba