Chapter 10: name later lol

(we are keeping this as the title-kl)

Xiao POV:

I wake up and rub my eyes softly as I see a tint of gold in my blurred vision, Aether. I suddenly remembered everything that happened the previous night- fuck he was cute. I start caressing his hair and plant a small peck on his cheek “I hope I didn’t hurt you” I muttered under my breath, his eyes began to flutter open “mmh..good morning Xiao Xiao~” something must’ve took over me because I suddenly jumped into his warm embrace “soft” I muttered. “I'm grateful you're mine” oh fuck I actually said it “Pfft- what’s this sudden cheesiness for?” well it doesn’t look like he hates it-  “Albedo said that people are happy when their lovers say that” to my surprise, Aether hugged me tighter “Mhm, he’s right, I love you Xiao Xiao” It’s moments like these that make me feel like time has stopped, as if we were the only two people on Teyvat. “Imma make breakfast, you coming with?” something tightened in my chest when he let go, but I’m bound to hug him again later anyways “Yeah sure” Aether stands up “AH FUCK-” and immediately falls onto the floor “AE ARE YOU ALRIGHT??” fuck fuck fuck I’m panicking “Yeahhh uhm- I think it’s because last night we uhm-” he stops speaking “I’ll make breakfast for now, you rest. I'll hold onto you later to make sure you don't fall again.” “Thank you Xiao Xiao!” Archons, does he ever stop being cute?

(MUHAHAAHHA XIAOS BECOMING SOFT FOR AETHER - artboba) ( wasnt he always? - Krazylee)

Third person POV:

(SHING SHING SHING ZHING BONG KING HEEHEE * im in class typing this and science can suck my dick*( this was a week ago) - Krazylee)

Xiao went downstairs to cook some breakfast when he saw the monstrosity the house had became, clothes were strewn here and there and bottles thrown messily around. Lumine and Ayaka were just tangled up in each others arms on the couch. He didn't see anyone else in the living room so he decided he´ll just check the guest room and sure enough, he had found two blue heads cuddling together on a single bed. ´ i´ll let them be, now where will Kaz and purple head be?´ The green head thought he didn't need to search for long as he found the toilet door locked. ¨Ah… I will just go cook breakfast for Ae…¨ Xiao just muttered as he inferred what the two had done yesterday night.

Xiao made some simple pancakes and squeezed out some orange juice for Aether and him to eat in the room, he carefully brought the food up with a breakfast tray. ¨ I'm back, i hope you're okay with pancakes, it was the only thing i can cook for the morning since i didn't want to create any more mess.¨ He said as he laid the food on the bed, "What happened to the others?" Xiao merely stayed silent to the blonde's question "let's just say they had a little too much fun. Oh and I found Venti sleeping on the fan." he says, recalling just a few minutes ago, looking up to the ceiling to see the drunkard somehow taped onto the fan. Aether feels like he's been struck down by lightning when he attempts to stand again and quickly falls (as expected) "Calm down, your legs will take time to recover. But no need to worry, I'll just carry you everywhere" Xiao calmly states, leaving Aether as red as Diluc's hair.

Xiao sets the blonde down onto his lap as the two sit on the couch, hands intertwined, leaning into each others warmth, only to get disturbed by a certain couple "Son…how hard did you fuck Aether…" says a familiar voice as Xiao whipped his head around to see Zhongli at the door with Childe behind him "My My, so they did fuck~" Ed sheeran's cockeyed lookalike bitch ass teasingly says as Xiao gave him a death glare. The two sit down comfortably beside Xiao and Aether, Ed sheeran's cockeyed Childe not so sneakily intertwined hands with Zhongli earning another death glare from Xiao. "Ahem-" Zhongli clears his throat to break the strange murderous intent coming from Xiao "Oh by the way-" as soon as the ginger ass mf opened his mouth, Xiao already wanted to leave the conversation completely "I can give you tip y'know" Xiao pauses for a second to comprehend what that laundry detergent just said, 'tips…. tips… OH-' it took him a while to realize what Tartaglicous over here meant….Xiao was filled with a murderous intent once more, just that this time he's blushing thinking of his actions with Aether last night. So currently Xiao is waiting to kill Childe, Childe is doing all of this on purpose to piss off Xiao, Zhongli is trying to stop whatever murder is about to happen, and Aether is…..barely awake?

"Xiao why don't you bring Aether to your room, your schedule is clear for today so you're free for the entire day" Zhongli suggests, much to his relief Xiao nods and takes Aether back to his room. The brunette sighs in relief that he prevented another fight happening for the 11th or 12th time this week. Xiao gently sets Aether onto the bed as he slides in to feel his warmth, still comprehending what just happened last night and how Zhongli found out about it. With too many thoughts to count racing in his mind, he drifts off to sleep.