Heat

Song: //Troye Sivan-Bite//

            Delicate as the air and biting as a solitary flake of frost-bite, pink lips greyed by the absence of blood and warmth skimmed the blazing skin of his jaw. Milky, aureate irises hypnotized him in place as if gravity had become ten-fold, crushing down on him so he could not move a limb. His nose flared catching the soft touches of lilac, honey, and coriander-sickly sweet. The ability to breathe suddenly left him. Those alluring eyes were culpable for his lost sense of reality, seducing him into its lair. Mind hazy, he forced his eyes to the roof of the car, breaking contact.

 An unforeseen accumulation of strength found him.  

Glass shards violently trickled onto the ground.

Edward Cullen's left hand harshly gripped the dashboard to stabilize himself. Furrowing auburn brows bestowed amusement at the wolf's uncoiled arms defensively positioned in front of his broad chest. A short laugh burst from nimble lips. He hadn't surmised Jacob shoving him into the window. 

"You're afraid of me? " Edward slowly lowered into his seat. "Of this," he settled, waving his hand in both of their directions. Pristine white incisors revealed themselves from curled lips in a feral smile.

Fear was an unmistakable sensation. What Jacob Black felt was something akin to it and not far behind.

"Let's get one thing straight, Cullen. Our situation-or whatever it is- is temporary," he bit back acerbically. "So how about you wipe away that damn smirk and whatever perverted scenarios you have stuck in that thick head of yours before I punch you this time!" 

Amusement dissipated from those darkening eyes. The seat creaked as Edward Cullen drew nearer. "I can't help myself, Jacob." His torso made its way over the central control of the car, breaching what Jacob considered his territory. 

Jacob's back hit the door panel, instinctively raising his legs-Cullen deserved a swift, square kick to the ribs. The cool air of the night nipped at the back of his neck from the partially cracked door still lodged into the bark of the tree; A caged fox.

"What're you doing?" Jacob rambled out, head gradually tilting up as Edward Cullen towered over him. 

 Brisk, hardened fingertips caressed Jacob's scorching, pliant cheek. Jacob berated himself as his spine curved upward from the strong shiver against Edward's body. His left fist enclosed brutally around the seatbelt, tugging and twisting it as if his life depended on it. 

Senses had never been so overridden. 

 "Touching you makes me feel so alive," Edward mumbled. 

Jacob pushed at the toned chest that resembled a boulder, but the vampire's strength now seemed infeasible to contend. Hands manipulated his flesh against a hardened body like a ragdoll.

 Massive bronze hands found themselves wrapped around the pale, frigid neck in defense. Veins popped from beneath his taut, tan skin.

Gentle and sensual, Edward's slender hand made its way up one of Jacob's arms to the width of his wrist to unclasp it from around his neck.

"Do you even know how badly I want you?" Edward moaned through gritted teeth.

"Is it truly wrong for me to crave your scent," he whispered pulling Jacob's caught hand towards his mouth while the other stayed tightly constricted around his neck. He inhaled the skin stretched over wide knuckles before pressing a light kiss there. "Your taste?"

"Get off of me," Jacob all but pleaded. His fiery resolve was ever weakening. 

There was ensuing silence. Edward's ardent gaze burned through Jacob's eyes, hyper-aware of the wolf's labored breathing fanning across his face.