CHAPTER 1- New York City

Third Person Pov

Anna glanced at the tickets she held in her hands for New York. Finally, she has a chance to bring her dreams to life.

" New York, here I come."

Anna was very excited about her New York trip. She had always this dream of going to a big city like New York and try to make a life of her own over there. She was this sweet, compassionate girl, who likes to see life as a fantasy fairy tale, where everything is nice and shinny and everyone stays happily ever after. But let's not forget how big cities treat new comers like. In order to survive in a city like New York, Anna had to be strong and strategic. Her sweetness would hardly help her, because this is the real rude world far more different from her dreamy world.

" Mom, don't worry I'll be fine. It's not like I'll be there alone. I'm staying at Stacy's for a while." Anna tried to calm her mother, Marie, who just like any other mom, was worried about her young daughter going to a new world.

Given, Anna was too soft to face the real world. Mary had always kept her daughter safe and protected from the harsh world. Anna never had a chance to meet her father, due to the illegitimate relationship of her mom with him. They never spoke about him. This was another reason, Mary shut down all social contacts with the real world. But for Anna, it's going to be different. She is smart and young. Her whole life is waiting for her outside the doors of this big mansion and Mary understands that. She was always prepared for this day, when she will have to let Anna go.

" You need to take care of yourself , ok sweetie! ", Mary hugged Anna as tightly as she could. Anna hugged her back.

" We'll meet soon mommy, I promise

" We'll meet soon mommy, I promise. And you will be proud of me when I come back ", Anna smiled, while her head rested on her mother's shoulders. Her eyes shinning with tear drops.

They both said their good byes and Anna left for the station. She soon entered the station, took her train, and wohhoo, within a day she reached her destination. When she took out her luggage and stepped out of the train, her eyes couldn't blink for a minute. They remained wide open. The station of 8 Street Subway station was huge. She took her cell phone out, and dialed - Stacy.

Ring Ring....

" Hey Girl, have you reached already ?", a busy voice answered the phone. " I'm on my way, but the traffic here is crazy. It will take me 2 hours at least to reach you", Stacy answered while handling her sterring.

" 2 hours ? ", Anna cried out. " What am I suppose to do here this long ? "

Stacy knew she messed up. " I know darling. This is your first time here and I am late. You know how irresponsible I get when there is something important to do. I just wanted to make everything perfect, but my last minute office meeting ruined it all. I'm dead either ways."