CHAPTER 04 : Not My Kind Of Trouble

Third person pov

Stark was about to give his full name that all of a sudden he grasped Anna by his strong arms all around her back, giving her a safe cover, and threw themselves to the corner of the road side as if something was going to hit them. Anna shouted " What are you doing !"

They fell on the road near a light post, hitting Anna's arms. Stark was still onto her, lying in a push up position, one palm on the road and one holding her head, so that it doesn't get hit on the ground with the sudden harsh jump.

 Stark was still onto her, lying in a push up position, one palm on the road and one holding her head, so that it doesn't get hit on the ground with the sudden harsh jump

They heard a sudden sound of something hitting the light post as if someone had attacked them. Anna was all demented about what just happened. Stark quickly pulled her up by her arms "Run". He held her hand and ran towards his Red Sexy Bugatti, which was fortunately not locked.

Anna rushed to the front door of the car and jumped in. Stark too hurried to the driver seat, sat in and started the gear. Holding the steering, he looked at Anna, " Ready ?" Anna looked at him with her horrified alarm look. She quickly put on her seat belt and replied " Now I am, I guess."

Stark started the engine as quickly as possible and flew his Bugatti bird as a swift cheetah. Anna's focus was all on the rear view mirror. Her hands were tightly clutching the seat belt. Soon she could see a black Toyota arriving them with full speed and kept getting closer. She was terrified as hell. She had never faced such kind of situation in her life.

( Play the song in background from Spotify for better experience of reading - Statue Rescue by Mark Isham )

She sat still and shouted. "Stark, what the hell is happening ? Who are these people and why are they trying to hurt us ?"

"Later princess, now is not a good time. You just hold tight"

Stark was all focused on the road. He couldn't shift focus at any cost. The car was at a speed of almost 150 km that too in a well run traffic city. They were in danger from both the sides.

He moved the steering right with full power, which made the car bolt and it took a rugged right turn. The steel body of the car got lifted to its right slightly in air, but Stark managed to keep all the four wheels of the bird on the road.

Suddenly, a fire bullet hit the outer rear view mirror of Anna's side. It broke the mirror into cracks and the glass particles burst into Anna's face. It was so sudden that she didn't see it coming. It came at a lightning speed.

" Aaaaaaaoowwwwwwww" Anna shouted.

" Annaaaaaa ", Stark screamed trying to reach her face, but it was too late. He touched her head and their was all blood on his palm. Anna got a glass particle cut through her left forehead and it was bleeding incessantly. Stark could not bear it. It was fire in his eyes now. He looked straight, to the road and ran the car at the craziest speed, getting it to the high way, away from the cozy traffic of the city center.