CHAPTER 03 : Stark

Third Person Pov

Anna got back home from her long day and found Stacy already waiting for her. Stacy gave Anna a warm hug, and they both headed to the kitchen to grab some snacks and talk about their respective days.

" Girl, I can't tell you what a crappy day I had today. My boss was so pissed at me because of the project deadlines." Stacy said scratching back of her neck underneath her open blonde hairs. She looked pretty stressed out. " But hey... It's all about you today. You must have an exciting day today, with all those interviews?" Stacy frowned.

Anna smirked like a child, when she recalled how she was about to blow up her interview absolutely out of her stupidity or she more liked to thought of it as her nervousness.

" Hello, don't enjoy all by yourself. I'm all ears over here", Stacy punched Anna lightly on her arm and demanded her attention back to their conversation.

" Ok ok! So, the other interviews were all fine, but..." Anna gulped and settled before exposing any further details.

Ring Ring...

Anna's phone rang up. She excused herself and answered the call going to the balcony. Stacy glanced her to know who might be that, this late in the evening.

To her surprise, after a while, Anna came to her all jumping and shouting " Hurray...I got it. " It didn't take long for Stacy to realise that it was about one of those interviews. Now she was excited to know, which one exactly her friend hit.

" OMG... OMG, I can't believe this Stacy. I got it. How ? Its just been one day for me in New York. Stacy, Please pinch me because it feels like a complete dream." Anna kept jumping on the floor like a little kid, who got her favourite toffee.

Stacy started jumping too, " OMG , girl you did it, you did it... Hurray !" Both the girls started jumping on the floor holding hands, and immediately shifted the jumps on the couch, just like little girls.

" This calls for a celebration. We are going out." Stacy was super excited about this, and started to gather her stuff in her purse to head out with her friend who just got a job offer. "By the way, it totally slipped my mind. Which one of the three companies did you get selected at?" Stacy questioned back.

" It's for the great Bulgaris' Fashion Agency." Anna clarified and continued enjoying her dance.

They both enjoyed Anna's new success and Stacy then dragged Anna to the bar, before she looses all her energy dancing in her room.

They both dressed up like hot chicks, no boy can take their eyes off. Anna wore a black one piece with net lining covered from her neck to her cleavage. She paired those with a pair of golden earrings which she had from her mom. Her dark brown silky hair made her look even more gorgeous. Her high heels made her look 6 feet long.