The Date

Ana was already half asleep when her phone emitted a beep. A text came from Cedric. "Sup' Ana. I hope you're doing ok. How does visiting Shakes & Pastries tomorrow at 7pm sound? It's a cafe next to the natural sciences building." The girl got a rush of happiness. He didn't forget! Wow. This is my first real date. Will he notice that I'm just a little pudgier now? I really hope he doesn't mind, he seems like such a nice guy. I don't want to choose between Ced and food.

Ana replied: "Sounds delicious, I can't wait. See you tomorrow." Morning came, and she was deciding on what to wear. Her two medium sized jeans were in the wash, so that only left the small pair. This one had been snug even before college, but she had to try and squeeze into them. Getting the pair up to the knees was easy, but at her upper thighs the struggle started. After 5 minutes of huffing and puffing, Ana won the battle. Now it was time to wrestle her butt in. It hadn't grown much since the start of freshman year, so eventually it also complied. Yet after all this effort, the pants wouldn't button. Hell, she couldn't even zip them all the way up. The small bit of fat she gained spilled out of them, leaving angry red marks where the zipper was. In fact, now that she thought about it, all of her lower body was protesting against the rigid fabric. 

Nope, this will never do. Getting the small jeans off wasn't as challenging, but it wasn't easy either. By the end, Ana was out of breath. She went to the bathroom to inspect herself. There were no notable changes, as far as she could see at least. Sigh... I don't think I got bigger in the past two days. The pair was very tight before, and that binge at Big Ben's and with Cedric was just the final nail in the coffin. Most people would be happy, but Ana wasn't most people. Oh well. That's okay. I won't be seeing progress daily, all that matters is that I'm getting bigger.

So she pulled on some sweatpants, and her tortured thighs and tummy gasped in relief. Yet Ana didn't want to look completely informal, so she pulled on a pristine white shirt with lace. A weird combo to be sure. I REALLY hope Ced won't mind. 

Ana didn't have any proper meals, since she didn't want to be too full for the cafe. Throughout the day she just snacked on chips and cookies. Then it was time to head to class. Her stomach was grumbling by now, and it was still a few hours before the date. Some nuggets won't hurt. And so she headed into class with a half finished McDonalds 20-piece in one hand and a large coke in the other. She got a few weird glances since she was the only one with food, but the professor didn't even acknowledge it. 

Ana finished the meal half an hour before the end of class. And noticing the bloat, she gasped silently. The beautiful shirt rode up, exposing a sliver of soft belly. And she knew it would only get worse after the pastries. Why am I so bad at planning ahead? Checking the time, Ana realized she had to run to be on time. She didn't want to let Cedric down. Never much of a runner, she was gasping for air only after a couple of blocks. But was it her imagination, or did her knees hurt a tiny bit more?

She pushed the door open, and was hit with a warm, sweet aroma. Cedric was already there, sipping coffee. It was a very small place, but homely; they were the only customers. Ana came over to the table, trying to hide her excitement. A waiter came over before they had time ta talk, and asked for their order.

"I thought about getting some doughnuts. You?"

"Brownies!" Then remembering her manners and blushing, she corrected herself. "Yeah, I'll have some brownies please."

"Alright then, we'll have 6 donuts and 6 brownies. And a pair of strawberry milkshakes with that."

"What size?" the waiter inquired.

"Lar-actually medium. You gotta start small" her date told him.

That last comment puzzled Ana slightly, but she decided to ignore it. Also, that was a lot of sweets they were ordering. Nah, you're exaggerating. After all, this is a full meal, not just dessert, and they were going to share it. Meanwhile Cedric was quietly checking her out. While she wasn't any bigger, he noticed that the jeans were replaced by sweatpants, and the shirt didn't entirely fit her. 

The food arrived, and without waiting a second Ana bit into the brownie. It was so warm, clearly straight out of the oven. She remembered Big Ben's delicious version, but these were somehow even better. Demolishing the first one in seconds, she realized that Cedric hadn't touched his food, and was simply watching her. But the urge to eat more overwhelmed her and she reached for another one. Cedric beat her to it. Taking the chocolate treat he put it to her mouth, and Ana gladly accepted, moaning in delight. Soon the second one was gone and now she got to try the donuts. Ana wasn't even attempting to do things herself, she just chewed whatever was in front of her, eyes closed. The donuts were so buttery, so perfect. Another one followed, and then they switched back to brownies. Ana opened her eyes for a second, and saw that only one brownie and three donuts remained. 

Woah, that was quick. I'm certainly enjoying this, but Ced must think I'm such a- Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice in her ear. "Thirsty?" She nodded. Cedric brushed her auburn curls back and brought the milkshake to her lips. Ana chugged it like water, and quickly realized her mistake. It was full of heavy cream and delicious strawberry icecream, topped of with what seamed like cake icing. It probably had hundreds of calories, and was a meal in its own right. Yet by the time she registered all this, the first shake was entirely gone. 

Ana was very full and bloated, but at the same time craved more sugar. Seeing the want for sweets in her eyes, Cedric kept feeding her, helping her eat another donut. She moaned quietly again, and this time could swear Ced did too. By now she slowed down to a more humane pace, and struggled to finish it. 

"You do like feeding me, huh?"

Cedric reverted to his awkward self again, and instantly became serious. "Look. We uh-I think we need to talk. You see, I like big girls-. And seeing you gain weight makes me so happy. Not that I want to push you, not at all-"

Ana put a grease covered finger on his lips. "Well lucky you. I want to gain weight too. I want to start slowly, see how it feels. 20 pounds or so. But then again, probably much, much more. I love everything about being an expanding glutton, especially with you by my side." She smiled seductively.

"You are pretty now, but in a few more weeks, you'll be the hottest chick on campus." said Cedric, returning the smile.