Stress Eater

It was now December, and exams were rapidly approaching. Ana hadn't been taking college seriously up to this point, focusing more on gaining and dating. But now it was coming back to bite her. Her parents expected decent grades, and she didn't want a fight this early into college life. There should be enough of that later down the line. 

Right now Ana was surviving on candy and coffee. Meals as a concept ceased to have any meaning to her. To make up for that, she always had sweets in her pockets. Just woke up? Stuff your face with oreos, you don't know the next time you'll be able to eat. Walking to the auditorium? Pass by Starbucks, you need a quick energy boost to survive. Can't figure out how to use the 3d tool? Stress eat chocolate until everything magically fixes itself. 

At the very least I'm happy I decided to gain. I would have gotten so fat here regardless, but at least now I don't need to worry about exercise and stuff. Ana was actually doing decently in regards to studying, but had to abandon everything else in her life. Thankfully, Ced had prepped for exams beforehand. So he tidied up her apartment, restocked the snacks and made sure she didn't die of dehydration.

Two weeks later, the winter exams started. Ana felt pretty good about herself, and the Graphic Design course wasn't that hard, but a little voice of doubt was whispering inside. She felt like she was holding her breath the entire duration of the tests, and also the week or so it took to correct them. When she saw the email with the results her heart beat faster.

Ana opened the file. Ughhh when will it load? After what seemed an eternity, the file loaded. A mountain of pressure left her shoulders all at once. It was mostly B's with a couple A's and one C. Not top of the class by any means, but her parents would certainly be satisfied. Then she texted Ced.

"Come over, it's time to celebrate."

A few minutes later he was at her doorstep, with a box of chinese takeout and a smile on his face.

"I'm going to assume you did well?" he chuckled.

"Fuck yeah! I can't believe I did that!"

"I knew you'd pass babe."

"So what about you?"

"Solid A's actually. But you managed to get so big while getting good grades. Speaking of which, I wanted to uh... um if you don't -"

Only then did Ana notice the scale behind his back.

"Let's do this."

Tentatively, she stood up. It felt cold against her naked feet. The numbers kept rising... and rising...Until finally stopping at 138lb.

"Oh... oh my." Ana whispered softly. "I weighed myself just before college. Back then I was just 116."

"My fat little piggy. You gained 22 pounds in two months and a half? After coming from a health crazed family?? Damn that is impressive."

She was the happiest she'd been in a long time, until she remembered her parents. I'm leaving for the holidays tomorrow, what will they think?

"My parents will be so mad that their eldest daughter is turning into a fat slob." A flash of worry could be seen in her eyes.

"Remember when we met, you told me you wanted to gain around 20 pounds, see how it felt? Somehow you put on all that and more in just a few months, not even dedicating 100% of your time to gaining. You are an adult, and your parents opinions are just opinions. Tell me: do YOU want to get fatter?"

"YES. A thousand times yes."

"See? It's settled. It's that easy." I would also like to go hardcore weight gain, like chugging heavy cream and butter like it's water, eating whole cakes for a meal, needing a mobility scooter. You know, the good stuff.

Ced lifted up her shirt and examined her tummy. Most of her weight ended up there, leading to a visible belly on her once small frame. Tiny stretch marks on the sides were just beginning to form. It was soft and plushy, and jiggled a little when she walked. You could still mostly hide it with an oversize hoodie, so that would partially solve her problem. But if she kept going like this, nothing would conceal it. 

"Now come on you greedy fatso, these noodles aren't gonna eat themselves."