A Trip Down Memory Lane

The steaming food was placed in front of Ana. A plate -no, a tub- of spaghetti, covered in cheese and sauces. A giant coke arrived by it's side. That has to be what? 40 ounces? More? Now that I think about it the pasta helping looks bigger too! Just proves how you can't trust your brain. It was just like her first night, over two months ago. Yet she had changed so much. Ana took a tentative bite.

"Mhhmm. This is incredible." she moaned softly. It was so warm, with the perfect amount of herbs, and... very fattening. She took huge bites, one after another, sipping soda in between to cleanse her palette and appreciate every bite. All the while Cedric was quietly appreciating the glory of it. Soon her mouth was covered in the creamy sauce, with a little even dripping onto her shirt. But Ana didn't care, she was almost in a trance, focused on the food and and her memories around Big Ben's. How she first met Ced. 

About three quarters in she was comfortably full. I figured my appetite would be much bigger by now...But her boyfriend's advice resurfaced and she felt a bit better. Every belly is different, right? She gave Cedric a playful smile. 

Knowingly, he came over to Ana's side of the booth and beckoned her into his lap. 

"Let's feed that poor little belly!" 

And so he did. Spinning the food onto a fork, he signaled to open wide. The largest bite yet entered Ana's mouth. The creamy goodness slithered along and into her stomach. Her brain's "enough" alarm began, saying now was the perfect time to stop. Haha, no. One bite after another, the food was being transferred from the plate to her tummy, and her insides were starting to stretch in protest. 

Ana loved reminding herself why she gained. The delicious, greasy, junk food and soda you couldn't eat on any diet; feeling your stomach painfully expand and redden, trying to cope with  binges; being too stuffed to move and falling into a food coma, not a care in the world; a loving boyfriend doting over every need and becoming a true couch potato. Life was too short to give it up.

"Belly rubs please?" 

Ced nodded, smiling. The feeding continued.

"So... full. I just... can't..." Ana stomach was now red and swollen, pushing angrily against the jeans.

"Here, this will help." Ced unzipped them. Her tummy gladly bounced forward, almost, but not quite resting on her lap. She moaned and sighed at the same time, and her boyfriend squeezed in a few bites during the moments of relief.

"Come on, last bite. You can do it."

Ughh, now I'm definitely stuffed to the brim. But the last forkful was staring her in the face, and she couldn't just leave one bite on the plate, right? Reluctantly, Ana opened her mouth. By now, it was harder to swallow, but she forced it down anyway. 

The moment her plate was cleared, the waitress arrived with dessert: four huge, beautiful brownies. Just like last time. And just like last time, Ana completely forgot about them. Wait what?! How come... this is... dang it! She was incredibly stuffed. Her red beachball belly couldn't fit those sweets try as hard as she might. 

Ced brought the half finished soda to her lips.

"Drink up, trust me."

Ana didn't know how that would help, but went along with it. The bubbly soda sizzled inside her, and she felt like she was about to explode. Her boyfriend poked her swollen tummy in all the right places, as she let out a series of small burps. Before Ana could process what was happening, the brownies were shoved down her throat. Ced didn't often go full on dominant feeder, but when he did, it was a sight to behold. Ana completely submitted.

A memory resurfaced. On a halloween night, when she was 10 or 11, she brought home a bucketfull of candy. Her mom didn't feel like monitoring her and just let her eat whatever, and Ana took the opportunity to completely pig out. It was the most full she had ever felt in her life (until her feedee journey of course). 

"Good job, my precious fatty." Ana snapped back to reality. The plate in front of her was empty, and so was the glass. Her face, shirt and even jeans were smeared with soda and grease. It was very embarrassing. Ced tried to zip her jeans up. Really?? Is this necessary? But Ana was too full to put up any resistance. 

By some miracle, and after a few grunts of pain, the pants buttoned up. They were completely digging into her swollen middle, but it couldn't really get more embarrassing right? Right? Ana tried to stand up with a few huffs and puffs. A faint ripping sound occurred, and she sensed the catastrophe half a second before it happened, but it was too late. Her button came off with a loud POP! and went flying, smashing into a wall. 

Now everyone was staring at her, and a few were chuckling. Ana was red as a lobster. This was the single most humiliating thing to happen to her. Ever. Despite the pain, she quickly left the diner and headed back to her apartment (Ok. Maybe Cedric carried her most of the way there). 

There he comforted her with encouragement and belly rubs, and somehow whipped out a brand new pair of large jeans "just in case". Having his strong warm hands massaging her after such a big stuffing was an experience like no other. Being a feedee is the single best thing that has ever happened to me. And, well, I should really start looking into larger sizes if I keep going like this.