The First Funnel

Ana went back to college as soon as she could, even if it meant spending a few days without classes. She just wanted to get out of her house as soon as possible. Her parents haven't found out about her kink yet, but why keep risking it? Besides, she really missed Ced.

Ahh, it's good to be back, away from judgment. Ana unlocked her apartment... and let out a gasp. Cedric was standing in her kitchen, cooking instant noodles, surrounded by delicious food, looking as ripped as ever.

"What... what are YOU doing here?"

"Soooo... you gave me a copy of your keys during exam season, and then forgot to take them back, and I figured I should make a little surprise! What, are you not happy to see me?"

"No! Of course not. You have no idea how much I missed you. Also, this food looks amazing." Ced let out a sigh of relief.

"Speaking of which, I hadn't been able to properly stuff myself with my family around, so it's time to get back on track."

"Perfect. I have something special in mind. Go sit on the bed, I'll be there soon."

Ana did as she was told, her entire body tingling in anticipation. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see her boyfriend pulling out a cake and heavy cream from the fridge. Oreos. White sugar. Ice cream. A blender whooshing. Some weird tube.

A few minutes later, he went into the room, dragging a stand with a tube behind him, filled with a light brown liquid. 

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

Ced put the tube in her mouth and opened the valve. The mixture hit her tongue all at once. It was very thick, fatty and cloyingly sweet. Ana had no choice but to gulp it down. At first it was unpleasant, but as time went by she was enjoying it more and more. It was taking up so much space in her stomach and coming down so fast that you could see her belly expanding. It was becoming painful, especially since her tummy forgot how to stretch properly without regular stuffings. Ana signaled to Ced to stop, but he just said:

"Like I said, trust me. I know your limits. Just a little more. This is what it takes to be a hardcore gainer." 

With his encouragement, Ana kept going for another minute, until the tube was finally removed from her mouth. Her belly was now completely sitting in her lap, and she looked seven months pregnant. Shit. How did I even do that?

"*gasp* That... *gasp*..was uh *hic*...was so *BURRRRP*" 

"Shhhh. There is no need for words. You should've seen yourself with that funnel. It was gorge-"

"URRRRRP" Ana moaned loudly. "It ughh *burp* hurts *burrrp* *hic* so fucking *gasp* much." Ced chuckled.

"A princesses like you shouldn't be wasting energy on trivial things. So, how about you stay in bed during the entire week before classes? I will live here in the meanwhile and do everything for you."

Keeping me in bed shouldn't be a problem. I literally can't move. But man, that was so hot. Ana nodded weakly. Ced's face lit up. He quickly began dragging the dinner table to her room (it fit through the door, but just barely) and set it up with all the food he made. He also brought her laptop, and, to Ana's surprise, a potty. She blushed.

"Oh don't stress about it. I was serious about the not moving part. I don't want you to do any more exercise than is needed. You've been such a good girl, you deserve it."

Whatever, I'm enjoying this too much to argue. But ughhh, my belly hurts so much. 

"My stomach *hic* is way too *urp* *slosh* stretched."

"Your wish is my command."

Her boyfriend took off her pants and began massaging her entire body. All Ana could do was take deep breaths and not think about the pain. It was so nice being back on campus again. Stuffings are painful, but also the best thing  in the world. Why is being so full you must completely depend on someone else such a turn on?

That week Ana lived like a queen. All she did was lay in bed, relax, and eat. At least once a day Ced would bring out the funnel and stuff her silly, praising every inch of her expanding body. And for the first time, she began to fantasize about more than being just chubby. Up to this point, her plans reached to about 200 pounds, being a bit softer, curvier. More to love, as they say. But what if I was absolutely massive? Like, 600+, 700+... completely immobile? My belly would cover all of me, I could be naked and nobody would know. My legs and feet would be a mystery, completely out of sight. And I could stuff sooo much food into myself. That way, all of my days could be like this. Maybe this is an unrealistic goal, but...