Day Out

It was Saturday, and Ana had just woken up. Still sleepy and in her pajamas, she heard a knock on her door. Jesus, who is banging on people's doors at 9am?!  

"Please go away!"

"So you don't want to see me honey?"

"Damn it Ced. You could've at least texted ahead."

"But I wanted it to be a surprise! Anyway are you gonna let me in, or should we keep shouting at each other?"

Ana rolled her eyes, slightly annoyed at his cheeky attitude, but let him in.

"Okay spill the beans. What are you up to this time?"

"Well, I have the entire day completely free for once. So I thought maybe we could go out?"

Ana's eyes lit up. 

"Oooh, like a date that lasts all day? Yeah I'm definitely in. Just give me a moment to change."

Ana went to the bathroom and pulled her jeans on. They went up just fine, but couldn't quite zip. A small blob of fat was in the way. However, after sucking in her belly she did them up just fine, with a tiny muffin top beginning to form. 

"You look sooo hot."

"Too much talking, not enough eating. Let's go get breakfast, I'm starving."

First they went to a Krispy Kremes. The pleasant smells of fried dough and latte easily lured her in. Her stomach grumbled. She almost never had breakfast this late.

"Order whatever you want honey. You'll be eating all of it anyway." Ced laughed playfully.

Ana wasn't too happy being teased like that in public. But is it still teasing if he's spitting facts? One way or another I should get used to it if I want to become a proper fatty. Now let's focus on those donuts. She wasn't sure what to choose, there were so many options. So Ana just settled on which looked the most fattening. 

"I'll have the snickers, chocolate oreo and cookies and cream. Two of each."

Besides, those have chocolate, and that is always a win. While she was mulling over her order, Cedric had gotten "them" drinks from a nearby starbucks. The two large cups vaguely looked like coffee, if coffee was sugar and whipped cream with caramel drizzled on top.

After getting their food Ana and Ced walked around campus for a bit, eating and chatting (well, only one of them was eating but you get the point). 

"*Huff* How about we *gasp* finish these on that *pant* park bench?"

Cedric gladly obliged, looking proud. Somehow, Ana ended up in his lap, with him holding the "coffee" to her lips as she chugged it. Not that I'm complaining. As it often happened in their dates, one way or another Ced ended up controlling both food and drink, she  just had to swallow. Some found that weird, but Ana thought it was comforting. It made her feel understood and taken care of, something she lacked with her parents as they grew more distant. They would hate this whole getting fat thing. I'll have to tell them at some point though. 

The morning passed quickly. Strangely enough, the pace of the food was nice and slow, with the couple talking about college and their childhood in between bites. Apparently, they were both from the same state! At least she kept a consistent pace of grazing, and was able to finish the box without stopping once. After a long while, she swallowed the last bite of creamy delight. Now it was just silent bonding. And belly rubs. Lots of belly rubs.

That's when Ced noticed her tiny muffin top, if you could even call it that. But he was as excited as a child on Christmas.

"OMG! You have a muffin top?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Oh please be quiet, people are staring."

"Let them! Besides, it's just so cute! The softest, most adorable pudge in existence."

"Ugh stop exaggerating. It's so, so small. I am actually surprised you noticed."

"Of course I noticed babe. It's also a nice sign of progress. And I think you noticed it too."

"I mean... yeah I guess I did. Speaking of progress, I wanted to ask you something. As the more... experienced one in gaining."

Ced blushed a little, but seemed more comfortable about it than he'd ever been. "Ask ahead."

"I feel like my gain is kinda slow. I knew it would be a process but I just seem to burn fat so easily! I see myself getting chubbier, but at this rate it'll take forever to become the fatass I dream to be." Ana sighed.

"Babe. Look at me. Every tummy is different. So don't compare yourself to others. Also, I wanted to say that I'm very proud of you. Your family forced you to be skinny, and you have a fast metabolism. Don't worry, the more you gain the easier it'll be to become even fatter."

Encouraged by his words, Ana kissed him passionately. It was nice and long, with her still tasting like donuts. 

Eventually, her stomach started to grumble. She checked the time and was surprised to see it was almost 4 o'clock. 

"Ugh I am soo hungry! I thought we were going to eat a lot today!" Ana whined.

"Don't worry hon, everything's going according to plan."

Ced helped her up, and they started walking once again. Her belly grumbled some more, much harder this time. Screw you and your plan, I'm starving here! Eventually they entered a restaurant. Big Boy Ben's to be precise. Her boyfriend took them to a secluded booth. Wait, isn't this the booth where I sat down on my first day? I can't remember. A waiter came over and asked for their order. Ana was about to say something, but Ced quickly interrupted her.

"We'll have spaghetti, brownies, and an extra large coke."

A wave of understanding came over Ana.