Christmas

I can't put this off any longer. Ana took a deep breath and rang the doorbell, bracing for what was about to happen. The door swung open. Thankfully, it was her dad, who was always more relaxed and didn't care about looks too much.

"Welcome home! You won't believe how much we missed you." He pulled her in for a long hug. All the while Ana was sucking in her stomach, begging for it to be over. After what seemed like forever, he let her go and she went inside. Her mom came over and also hugged her, but this time not without comment.

"Looks like someone was having fun at parties!" Ana was wearing an oversized hoodie and sweatpants, but to her mom she might as well be naked.

"Oh you know. I was busy with exams, not much time to take care of myself."

"Yeah, I get that. I'm sure you'll lose it during spring." I seriously doubt it, but ok.

Ana yawned. "Ugh. The flight was so long, and I got zero sleep. I'll just go to my room and rest, if you don't mind? We can catch up later."

"Sure, of course we don't."

Alright, that went better than expected. She smiled to herself. For now, her parents didn't care. It would be a different story a few months from now, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. She went straight to her bedroom. It was quite bare, since she took most of her things to college, leaving only a bed, a small table, and some old clothes and toys. Time to make this feel like home. 

She filled the closet with clothes that would fit her, putting the larger sizes on top, and opened netflix on her laptop. Now, all that was left were... snacks. Her family took health very seriously, so she bought a ton of junk on her way home and smuggled it into her suitcase. Two domino's pepperoni (yes, extra large), two dozen donuts, a box of cereal, six hershey chocolate bars, and brownies. Thirty precious brownies. Hopefully the food would last her a couple days. The fewer trips she made to the bakery, the better. If her parents knew this was her regular diet, they would have fainted on the spot. 

Ana started on one of the pizzas, stashing the rest under her bed. Mom and Dad never go upstairs anyway. She sat back and relaxed for the next few hours, finally not having to worry about anything. She mindlessly ate away at the food, and was starting to drowse off. 

Suddenly the door burst open loudly, with such force that you'd think a SWAT team was forcing their way in. Ana almost had a heart attack. The donut she was holding went flying, and her laptop would've followed suit but she caught it just in time. 

"Look who's home! Anastacia Brooklyn! It's been a while." Her sister Violet yelled.

"Wha- hmph- huh??? What the hell?" Uninvited, her sis walked in as if nothing happened. 

"You've been here for less than a day and this already looks like a pigsty. Wrappers, dirty clothes, you name it. I guess it suits your new look... piggy." She said playfully. I know she's just teasing, and we've always been cool, but could you please leave me alone?

"Please leave. I'm really tired right now. You can bug me later." 

Violet ignored her. "So how much did you gain?" she said, poking her belly.

"Seven pounds. It's not a big deal." Ana blushed. 

"C'mon, I'm not an idiot. Tell me the truth or mom's finding out about that donut."

"Fine. Twenty two. Now shut up." Ana's face was now even redder.

"Holy shiiit. I was half joking about the pig part, but you really are getting super fat."

"Girl, you should shut up. You're going to college next year, and everyone there gains weight."

"We'll see about that, fatso. Speaking of which, I wonder if you have anything else stashed apart from donuts." Vi searched the room despite her protests. It didn't take her long to peek under the bed.

"I did NOT expect this, even from a fatass like you."

"Wait! I can exp-"

"You mean your phone can explain." Vi quickly snatched her phone before she could react and unlocked it. Damn. I forgot she knew my password. 

"Hmm, let's see. Most fattening foods, feedee encouragement, should feedees drink heavy cream, how to get big belly fast. You. Are. Weird."

THIS is the most embarrassing moment in my life. Being stuffed or popping buttons in public pales in comparison. And so she had to explain the concept of feederism to her sister.

"Just please don't tell Mom and Dad, okay?"

"Don't worry, I'm not THAT much of an asshole. You owe me one though."

The rest of her stay was fairly uneventful. Other relatives didn't show up, and Christmas itself was quite generic. Ana got new headphones, and, the funny part, a size small blouse from her mom to 'look forward to losing weight'. 

Ana didn't do any proper stuffings in fear of getting discovered, and realized that she really missed being so full it hurt to move. Also, she had to leave every meal hungry so as to not draw attention to her monstrous appetite. That wasn't much of a problem though, since there were always greasy snacks in her room at arms length. Vi even helped her smuggle some once or twice. 

Overall, it could've been worse, but Ana was eager to go back to college and start her serious gainer life with Ced.