The Boy In The Pod

The Gremory family were just done experiencing a special moment. The younger sister to Sirzechs Gremory, Rias, had just been born. Her mother was exhausted from giving birth and her father was holding her in his arms. Sirzechs was happy to see his little sister as the ground suddenly shook. "What was that!?" Zeouticus asked. "I don't know, I'll go check it out" Sirzechs told his father as he left.

He used his devil wings to fly around the Gremory estate, not seeing anything out of usual. It was until he spotted something on the ground. It seem to be a grey ball with a glass window on it. Sirzechs landed in front of the weird orb and he tapped it with his fist. By doing that, the pod open. He backed up as he got ready to attack whatever came out of the weird orb. He saw a little hand grabbing onto the side as another soon followed.

A baby boy with black hair came out of the pod, as he looked around. He then fell to the ground, hitting his head on the ground. After hitting his head, he soon started crying. Sirzechs lower his defense as he walked up to the small boy. 'It's just a baby' he said in his head. He picked up the baby boy as he then spotted something. The baby boy had a tail. He turned him around and looked at his tail. He tugged it a bit, realizing it was a part of him.

'Strange, it looks like this tail is a part of him. So he's not a devil or a human' Sirzechs said in his head. "Sirzechs!" he heard behind him. He turned around and spotted his father approaching him. "What caused that earthquake?" he asked him. "It was this boy" Sirzechs said, showing him the baby boy in his arms. 

"That baby made that earthquake?" Zeouticus asked him. "Well, it was that weird pod like thing that he came from did" Sirzechs said, pointing to the pod in front of them. Zeouticus approach the pod, looking it over. "This technology, it's not like any of ours" Zeouticus said. "I wonder where he came from" Sirzechs said. "I don't know, we don't have any witness that saw this pod crashing here" Zeouticus told him. Sirzehcs then heard a grumble like noise as he saw that the baby boy was hungry.

"I think he's hungry father" Sirzechs said. "Then let's go feed him" Zeouticus said. "We're going to keep him?" Sirzechs asked. "We don't know where he came from. All we can do is help raise that boy until someone comes and claims him" Zeouticus said. Sirzechs looked at the baby boy, feeling bad for him. "Ok" he said.

They went back to the mansion where they fed the boy food. "So, what was that noise?" Velena asked them. "It was a pod that crashed in the forest that contain a baby boy" Zeouticus told her. "A baby boy!? Can I see him?" she asked them. Sirzechs brought him to her as she hold him in her arms. "He's adorable" she said. She turn to her husband and said "Lets keep him."

"But what will his name be?" Sirzechs asked. "I don't know. How about, Goku?" Zeouticus said. "Goku. Goku Gremory" Velena said as she looked at the black hair boy.

Time Skip brought you by baby Goku shocking his family with his super strength

Years gone by and Goku and Rias were now five years old. "C'mon Rias!" Goku shouted as he was running with his sister following him. "I'm trying, it's just that you're so fast!" Rias shouted at him. They were running all over the mansion as they ran past servants and rooms. Goku then bumped into someone as he heard a squeal. "He's so cute" he heard someone said as someone picked him up. 

"It's been a long time since I last saw you Goku. Do you remember me?" asked a black hair girl with two pig tails. Goku looked at her confuse as she said "It's me, Serafall!" Goku still looked confuse, breaking Serafall's heart. "It's ok, it's just that he hasn't seen you in a long time" Sirzechs told her. "Big bro!" both Goku and Rias said. Sirzechs smiled at them as someone walked next to Serafall. 

"Sona!" Rias said as she spotted the black hair girl with glasses. "Rias!" Sona said as they ran and gave each other a huge hug. Sona then looked at Goku and said "It's nice to see you too Goku." 

"Hi Sona!" Goku said. "Why don't the three of you go out and play while the older siblings talk about some business things?" Sirzechs told them, making them agree. They ran into a room where Sona told Rias something. "I just learn how to play this new game called chess, want to play it?" Sona asked her. "Sure!" Rias said as they pulled out a chess set. Goku sat and watch the two girls play as Sona beat Rias a lot.

"I don't know how this game works" Rias said. Sona giggled and said "Don't worry, it took me a while to know how to play as well." She turn to Goku and said "Hey Goku, want to play against me?"

"I don't know. I've been watching you two play and I still don't know how to play" Goku said. "Come here and I'll show you" Sona said as Goku swap with Rias. They started playing as Goku started moving pieces randomly. With each piece he moved, Sona was being surprise. Soon Gokue moved his last piece as they realize he had won the game. 

"Y-You won!?" Sona said as Goku didn't realize he had won. "How did you win if that was your first game?" she asked him. Goku shrugged and said "I just moved the pieces around and I won." Sona was shock and then turn red. "What's wrong Sona?" Rias asked her. "I-I-" she said as their older siblings enter the room.

"Hey you two, how's it going?" Serafall asked them. "Goku just beat Sona in chess" Rias told her, shocking her. "He did!?" she said as Sirzechs chuckled. "Didn't know he had it in him" he said. "You don't know what this mean Sirzechs" Serafall said. "If someone beats Sona in a game of chess, they automatically become her fiancé!"

Everyone beside Goku was shock to hear this. Goku didn't know what was going on as he didn't know what a fiancé was. "What's a fiancé? Is that some type of food?" Goku asked them. "No, it's the person someone is engage to marry" Sirzechs said. "So, who's Sona's fiancé?" Goku asked him. Sirzechs pointed at him and said "You." Goku turn to Sona and said "Does that mean I get free food?"

"Kind of" Sirzechs said, as Goku got excited. "I can't wait to try out some marriage!" Goku said. 

Time Skip brought you by Goku playing tag with Rias

News spread of the announcement of the second son of the Gremory family being engage to the  second daughter of the Sitiri family. Despite all of that, Goku was busy with something else. Right now he was standing in front of an old house with his father next to him. "What is this place dad?" Goku asked. "It's the home of an old man I knew. He's an expert in martial arts and I think I could convince him to train you" Zeoticus told his son.

Zeoticus knock on the door of the home but nobody answered. He knocked on it again and still no one answer. "Hello, can I help you?" someone said behind them. They turn around and saw an old man standing behind them.

"You can help us, Son Gohan" Zeoticus said to the old man

"You can help us, Son Gohan" Zeoticus said to the old man. Gohan eyes widen when he recognize the red hair man. "Zeoticus, it's been a while! How have you been?" Gohan asked him. "I've been good, thank you. I have a favor to ask you old friend" Zeoticus told the old man. "What is it?" Gohan asked.

"Can you train my son, Goku, some of your fighting techniques? This one is a good fighter and he wants to get stronger, and I think you can help him with that" Zeoticus said to the old man. Gohan stood there as he thought about it. He then came with an answer as he nodded his head. "Sure, I'll train your son" Gohan told them. Zeoticus nodded as he thanked him. "Goku, you'll be staying with Gohan for a while as you train with him. Is that ok with you?" Zeoticus asked his son.

"Yeah, I'll be fine dad!" Goku told his father. Zeoticus chuckle as he patted his son's head. After he left, Gohan turn to Goku. "So young man, are you ready to train?" Gohan asked the boy. "Yup!" Goku said, as this was the beginning of his journey.