Training With The Perverts

An alarm rang as someone moved in their bed. Goku sat up as he yawn before getting up. He put on his school clothes as he then brush his teeth. He grabbed his backpack and went to a shrine he had in his room. It was only a little stool where laid an orange ball with four stars on it. He kneeled in front of it and put his hands together. "I'm on my way to school grandpa" Goku said before feeling a pain in his head.

He got up and left, heading his way to school. As he was heading to the school gates, he spotted Issei heading there. "Hey Issei, feeling better?" Goku asked. "A little bit, yeah" Issei answered, but then realized something. "Wait a minute, how did you know I was stabbed by Yuma!?" Issei asked him. "Uh, what are you talking about? I was just asking as a friend" Goku said, remembering about the special spell the devils have that affects people's memories.

"Oh, just forget what I said, ok?" Issei said. "Ok!" Goku said as they went through the gates. Once they stepped on school grounds, people immediately looked at the two of them enter the school together. At first they thought they just came at the same time, but then realize they were talking like friends.

"Oh no, that pervert it talking to Goku!" a student said. "Hope he doesn't turn him into a pervert too" another kid said. "Sona would be disappointed if he did."

"Hey Issei, want to fight someday?" Goku asked the boy, sensing a strong aura coming from the boy. "Um, no. I think you can beat my ass if we did fight" Issei told him. "Then let's train together! I train with this turtle hermit known as Master Roshi, I think he'll let you train with us" Goku told him.

"No thanks dude, I'm not really into sports" Issei said. "Oh, but Master Roshi is a lot like you. He also collects those weird movies you do" Goku said, catching the boys attention. "He does, maybe he'll have one I haven't seen. When does training start!?" Issei asked. "After school, I'll take you there" Goku told him as they separated to go to their own classes.

Time Skip brought you by the boy's day of school

The bell rang as Issei was leaving the school. "Hey, over here!" Goku said as he wave at the boy. Issei walked up to him and said "Sup, so where is this turtle hermit?"

"He's on his island, we'll have to fly there" Goku said. "What? You're joking, right?" Issei asked as the nimbus appeared in front of Goku. Issei backed up surprised as he said "Woah, it's a cloud! A small flying cloud!" 

"It's the nimbus, I used this to drive to Master Roshi's island" Goku told him as he jump on it. Issei was surprised to see the boy standing on the cloud. "C'mon, hope on" Goku told him as Issei was thinking if he was dreaming. He touch the cloud and confirm that it was there. He then lifted one foot up in the air before he fell through the cloud. He crashed to the floor face first as said "Ow!"

He got up and said "How are you standing on it!?" 

"Only people with pure hearts can ride this, so maybe you can't ride it" Goku said. He then gave out his hand and said "Here, you can ride it if you hold on to me." Issei grabbed his hand and then Goku pulled him on the nimbus. Issei wrap his arms around his waist as Goku started flying.

Issei was horrified as they flew and it didn't help that he was force to hold onto Goku for the whole time. After a while, they made it to the island where Goku and him got off. "We're here!" Goku said as Issei was shaking in fear. Master Roshi came out of his house as he spotted the two. "Goku, glad to see you" he told Goku. He looked at Issei and then asked "Who's the kid?"

"This is Issei, a kid from my school. He wants to train with us and I thought you two would get along since he also watches those weird movies you watch" Goku said. "Oh, so you're a man of culture as well" Master Roshi said to the boy. "Tell me boy, are you an ass man or a boob man?"

Issei wonder about it and said "I don't know, they're both so squishy." Master Roshi chuckle as he said "Come with me, I have to show you this." They enter his house as Goku stood outside. "I'm going to train" he said as he went to begin his training. 

Time Skip brought you by Master Roshi showing his 'collection' to Issei

 The two boys were now back in town as the two of them were walking side by side. "I can't believe that old man had all of those videos. He even had the uncensored ones!" Issei said. "I'm glad you had fun, but you didn't get to train today" Goku told him. "Um, I'll train next time" Issei said.

As they were walking they suddenly felt a weird feeling. Goku knew what it was as Issei didn't know what was he was feeling right now. "How unfortunate, to think I'd come across something like you two in this place" a man said. He looked at Issei before looking at Goku. His eyes widen when he saw Goku who was giving him an angry stare.

'That boy! He's Goku Gremory!' the man said in his head. 'If I fight him, I surely won't win.' Issei was still confuse about the new feeling he was sensing as Goku asked "Can we help you?" The man cleared his throat before saying "Sorry, I thought you two were somebody else." He then walked by them and Issei was loosing that feeling.

"Did you felt that as well?" Issei asked Goku. "Yeah, I did" Goku said as he then turn to Issei. "I should tell you the truth about why you felt that."