Kouh Academy

Years have gone by and the young Gremory children were now in high school in a school called Kouh Academy. For a while, Goku wasn't able to attend the school because it was an all female school. But recently they turn to a mix school, and Goku was able to attend the same school as his sister.

"It's them!" a student said. "It's the Gremory siblings!" Walking through the front gate was Goku and Rias as students were watching them come to the school. "I heard that Goku over there is dating the student council president" a boy said. "Someone like him with someone like her!? I don't believe it" another boy said.

"I'm going to try and be friends with Goku and see if he can set me up with his sister" another boy said. Goku sigh as he didn't like school and would prefer to be training. "Rias, why does Mom and Dad send us to this school place?" Goku asked his sister. "Because we're suppose to get an education Goku. You can't always use your fist for every situation" Rias told her brother. Goku looked at his fist and said "What's wrong with my fist?"

After some classes where Goku struggle to understand what the teacher was learning, he decided to visit the school council. He enter the club room as a blond hair boy said "Hey pal, this place is for members only."

"Let him in Saji" a girl with glasses told him. "Wait, but who is he?" Saji asked. "Hi, I'm Goku Gremory, nice to meet you!" Goku said, waving his hand. "Gremory!? Like Sirzechs Gremory and Rias Gremory!?" Saji asked. "He's the youngest sibling" a voice said. Sona walked over to Goku and said "And my fiancé."

Saji was so confuse as Goku said "I'm wondering how long I have to wait to eat a wedding. I've been a fiancé for a long time now, I want to try out a wedding."

"Goku, how many times we have to tell you? Because you're my fiancé, we're going to get married" Sona explained to him again. "Does that mean we're going to eat together?" Goku asked. Sona shook her head and said "I would've want us to break up by now, but I won't because you're both stupid and cute." Goku gave her his signature smile and said "Oh, right! Rias asked if you wanted to go play chess with her!"

"Sure, I'll go" Sona said as they left. They got to the O.R.C room were Rias's queen, Akeno, was already waiting there. "Hello Sona, hello Goku" she said. "Hey Akeno, it's nice to see you!" Goku told her. "It's always nice to see you too" Akeno said, licking her lips. "He's taken Akeno" Sona said, hugging one of Goku's arms. "Wait, someone took me!?" Goku said, looking all over the club. 

"Hey Goku, nice to see you pal. Do you want to have a sparring match soon?" Kiba, Rias's swordsman, asked him. "A sparring match!? Sure, when do we fight!?" Goku said, being all excited to have a fight again. "We can do it while the girls play chess right now" Kiba said. "OK!" Goku said as the two boys went outside. 

Rias came out from her office and asked "Where's Goku and Kiba?"

"They're going out to train" Koneko, Rias's rook, answered. "Train!? But Goku doesn't know how to handle his own strength!" Rias said. In the past they have gotten into accidents where Goku had destroy things due to his super human strength. "Let the boys be boys. C'mon, I made some tea" Akeno said, lifting up a tray. 

Goku and Kiba were outside as Goku was stretching. 

"Alright, ready!" Goku said as he put his fist up

"Alright, ready!" Goku said as he put his fist up. Kiba summon his sword as he got into a fighting position. "Begin!" Rias announce from a window as the boys dashed towards each other. Kiba swung his sword but Goku duck underneath it, punching him in the stomach. Kiba crashed to a wall as he struggle to get up.

"Sword birth!" Kiba said, as he summon swords from the ground. He ran as he grabbed one and swung it at Goku. Goku dodge his attack and punch him in the face. Due to his super strength, Kiba's face was badly injured. "Kiba, backed down" Rias said. "No, I want to get stronger" Kiba said. "Me too! Let's keep fighting!" Goku said. 

"Goku, if you don't stop this fight, I won't bake those cookies you like" Sona told him, making him groan in sadness. "Alright" he said, as Kiba dashed at him. Goku dodge his attack and gave him a little punch, knocking him out. "Goku!" the girls shouted. "What!? He came at me!" Goku said. They took Kiba in as Rias said "If only we had a healer to heal him right now."

"I guess I went a little too hard on him" Goku said. "You kind of did" Akeno told him. "Don't blame yourself Goku, he wanted to fight you" Rias said. She look at the clock on the wall and said "I think we should go." They left the school as Goku said "I had a fun day today."

Rias nodded and said "I'm glad you did." They went on their separate ways as Goku went somewhere. A cloud appear in front of him as he got on it before it flew him away. They flew through the skies before they landed on an island. 

Goku jumped off the nimbus and announce "I'm here!"

The door open as an old man wearing a turtle shell came out. 

"Welcome back Goku, how was school?" the old man asked

"Welcome back Goku, how was school?" the old man asked. The old man was Master Roshi, Goku's new sensei after the death of Gohan. "It was ok, math still makes my head hurt" Goku said. "Goku!" a voice said. They turn and saw a bald boy approaching them.

"I've been waiting for you! We need to train for the world tournament!" the boy said

"I've been waiting for you! We need to train for the world tournament!" the boy said. He's Krillin, another student of Master Roshi and Goku's friend. "Oh yeah, let's do this!" Goku said very excited. The two of them were entering the world tournament, the place where you can find out who's the strongest martial fighter. 

The two of them  have been training for a long time for this moment, and the time was almost here. "C'mon you two, lets get working" Roshi told them as he was sitting in front of a TV, watching some women exercise video.