Tension In The Group

Rias and her peerage were in their club room with each member doing their own thing. The club's doors open and Goku walked through them. "Man, that was one weird pact" Goku said as he walked to his sister's desk. Rias looked up from the paper work she was doing and ask "What happened?"

"It was so weird. The guy told me he wanted to get stronger, so I thought of training him. But only a couple of minuets went by and he passes out on the floor" Goku explain. Akeno chuckle as Rias sigh before saying "Goku, don't tell me you overwork the guy." Goku shook his head and said "No Rias, we only did some of the simple stuff. Like using one thousand weights and doing some hand standing."

"Goku. The training you do is way different than that of other people especially humans" Rias told him. "I guess you're right" Goku told her. Rias then looked discomfort as the others notice this. "What's wrong miss president?" Kiba asked. "I... I think Issei is in trouble" Rias said. That got everyone's attention as Goku immediately said "Then let's go help him!" Rias agreed with him and got everyone on a teleportation circle.

The peerage teleported to a dim lit house where they saw Issei on the floor bloodied up. A man in a church robe was approaching him with a sword in his hand. Kiba rushed and block the attack the man was about to hit Issei with. "Kiba!" Issei said surprised to see the boy standing in front of him. Rias rush towards Issei and picked him up from the floor before heading to the teleport circle. "Wait, we need to take Asia with us!" Issei shouted. "She can't come with us. Only devils can use teleport circles" Rias told her pawn.

"Wait, no!" Issei shouted as he was struggling to get out of Rias's arms so he can get to Asia. Despite his struggling, he failed to get the nun to safety and the peerage teleported back to the club room. Issei fell to his knees as he then placed his hands on the floor. "We.... We should've save her" Issei said as he was struggling to get the words out of his mouth. 

The next day Issei was face with an angry Rias who had already warned him to not get close with people of the church. Goku was in the room who was suppose to be doing homework but was silently listening to the conversation. "Promise me that you'll never see that girl again Issei" Rias told the brown hair boy. Issei was quiet for a bit and was going to answer until Goku spoke. "Rias, this is wrong" Goku said to his sister. Rias turn to him and ask "How is this wrong?"

"It's clear that Issei and this girl are good friends, but you just want to separate them. I thought being in a peerage means that we support each other" Goku said. "This girl is from the church, the same people who's only purpose is to get rid of us" Rias said. "But she was able to gains Issei's trust. I don't think she's one of the bad guys." Rias was getting a little upset that her own brother was going against her. "Goku, please try not to get into my own conversations." 

Goku was quiet before getting up from his chair and exiting the room. Issei was surprise by what he saw. He always thought Goku was a carefree guy who would never serious or upset over arguments. It also surprised him that Goku was siding with him and going against his own sister who was ranks above the both of them. Rias sigh before leaning back on her desk. "We never get into arguments. Almost all our lives, not once have we got into arguments" Rias said. She then turn to Issei and said "But that doesn't change my opinion on that girl. You must stay away from her Issei."

After that Issei left the club room and headed to the school. Not after a couple of seconds he enters the building, a student approached him. "The student council president wants to see you Hyoudou" the student told him before leading him to the student council room. Inside he saw Goku there who was eating some cookies that Sona usually has there in case he comes by. Goku notice Issei entering the room before smiling. "Hey Issei!" Goku said as he wave his hand at him. 'I'm kind of surprise. It wasn't even a couple of minutes ago that he looked upset over what the president was telling me' Issei said in his hand.