Chapter 4: friends or foes?

Updated March 11th

Shigaraki's pov:
I opened my eyes to see the blinding white room, which I still hadn't gotten used to, so it was quite blinding. Once my eyes adjusted, I realized I was the only one awake. That didn't surprise me, I only sleep like 3 hours a day,which some people have it worse with insomnia but I'm a villain on the run leading more villains in the run.

I felt something bothering me, making me impatient. I still didn't have my relatives so I was nervous. If they took them away from me, I'd kill them. Their remaining hands are the last things I have.

I tried to get up so I could go look for father, but when I sat up it tugged on some chains, they chained me to the hospital bed.
Dabi shot his eyes open and sat up, sighing in relief when he saw it was just me.
"What was that about?" I asked.
"You know what's is about" he said, coldly. Dabi turned around to see if toga was up or not but she wasn't.
"We'll now we have to wait longer to leave." He says, realizing the chains on his wrists. He rustles the chains a bit, then stops. I can hear toga's breathing over here, and it's honestly a bit annoying, but she didn't take too long to wake up so I didn't say anything.
"Finally." Dabi says.
"Good morning." Toga replies, sarcastically.
"How long are those dummies going to take?" I ask, changing their stupid conversation.
"Actually, we're right here." I turned my head to see a hero, it was Eraserhead. Not too surprising. He lead us to a car, where nobody really spoke the entire ride, Dabi fell asleep again for like 20 minutes  and I woke him up once we arrived.

We were told we'd go to the dorms at lunch time to set up our rooms, but not to worry because we'd still be fed. And we walked into ua. We got a few stares, who am I kidding everybody stared at us. Some exited slowly and some just ran. Some stayed but didn't do anything to piss us off. I figured Dabi would be giving them looks, but he was just staring at the floor. Damn is he that nervous? Someone tried tripping Toga, and she almost tripped but grabbed herself onto Dabi's arm. We all looked back at this blond kid, flat hair. He just gave us a glare saying
"What are you going to do about it?" And we couldn't do anything, but Dabi wanted to. He put his hand up and pretended he was going to shoot flames at the kid, and he fell for it. Dabi knew he had a quirk cancelling collar on, but that boy probably didn't know what that was. His eyes were somewhat wide, tf? He is acting like he is on drugs or something.

Aizawa's pov:
(Imma go back to when they got to ua)
The car ride wasn't loud,which I appreciated because I was going to have to deal with a loud class all day, but just in case I did peak behind me a few times to make sure they weren't doing anything bad. At one point I saw in the rear view mirror Dabi was sleeping, which he stayed like that for 20 minutes. These kids don't get sleep do they? That doesn't surprise me. If I don't manage to get much, they certainly can't.

We arrived at ua and I explained they had the time at lunch break to decorate their dorms, but of course they would be able to eat while doing so.
Walking down the halls, I knew kids were going to look at them, so I wasn't at all surprised many kids were walking away, some ran. At one point monoma tried tripping one of them, but before I got to say anything Dabi put his hand up ready to shoot fire, and it scared monoma away. I almost went to stop him from reflex but I remembered about the quirk cancelling collars they had on, so I let it happen. Monoma deserves to be scared.
"That was easy." Shigaraki pointed out.
"I didn't think he'd run away since he was brave enough to trip her." Dabi shared.

Once we arrived at the door to my class, I advised them to stay in the hallway so that the kids didn't think I was working for villains or something. They nodded, all except toga who gave me a thumbs up instead. I closed the door behind me and I got my students' s attention so I could make the announcement.