Chapter 20: A normal, ish, day at UA high

A/N: HELLO IT HAS BEEN A WHILE. I of course want to start by saying I'm very sorry for not updating in 2 months, I've had way too much on my plate and found myself with O motivation and O time.
I also had to delete 3000 WORDS and put it to the next chapter because I couldn't finish it soon enough.

Literally every chapter I just add a new problem like we're starting a new story 😭

Anyways, merry Christmas

Aizawa's pov:
Not much happened after Toga and Shigaraki left. I let the students have a class debate between a few topics, like if children below 12 years should have access to social media, and if scientists should bring the dodo bird back. I let them have random ass debates like that since they get to work together but also against each other. I find it helps work on coming to an agreement in a more mature way, like this class needs it. I waited until the villain kids left because I knew this would torture them. At the end of the day mt.Lady and Mirko brought back their assigned kids and I drove them to the dorms. When I went back home Hizashi had arrived with Eri already. I smiled seeing her run up to me to greet me.
(Btw I ship erasermic if you don't just pretend they roommates 👍)
She ran up to me and hugged my legs, due to how short she is.
"Hi dad!" Eri shouted.
"Hey Eri. How's your horn?" I asked,kneeling down to her height.
"Good, it hasn't hurt since that day you said Shigaraki was in pain." She replied happily, pointing at her horn with both her fingers. Hizashi was giving me a look from the kitchen, that was a mix of concern and 'We need to talk.' We made eye contact for a few seconds until I turned to Eri again so she wouldn't think something is wrong.
"That's good kid. Now what flavour ramen do you want?" I asked. She loves ramen so her face grew a big smile.
"Ummm,chicken!" She shouted. I smiled and stood back up.
"Which one do you want?" I asked Hizashi.
"Shrimp." He said.
"Eww shrimp." Eri said, shaking her head.
I made us all the ramen, including a spicy chicken for myself, then forced Hizashi to do the dishes since I cooked, then we got Eri ready for bed a half hour later.
" 'night Eri." I said, leaving her room."
"Goodnight!" I heard her reply as I closed the door. I already knew Hizashi wanted to talk about her and Shigaraki. When I turned around, I pointed to the living room, which was far enough distance from Eri's room for her not to hear. We walked back there and none of us sat down, knowing we were gonna go in deep theories and sitting down kills the ideas.
"Eri's horn started acting up while Shigaraki's head was throbbing. We need to look into Shigaraki's family tree." I explained.
"I haven't heard the last name Shigaraki go around until he appeared. I think it's an old name that died generations back." Hizashi stated, suggesting Shigaraki could be like 100 years old or from back then.
"Shigaraki'a real name is Tenko Shimura. He took the last name Shigaraki from all for one. The police are on the case for searching for all for one's real name." I explained. He looked a little surprised but the more he thought about it the more it made sense. We talked about it for 15 minutes then I started walking away to the kitchen and dumped the remains of my coffee down the drain.
"I'm gonna go to bed, got a long day on front of me tomorrow." I told him.
"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked.
"They emailed Endeavor about Dabi's healing process, in other words coma, just a few hours ago." I said.
"Oh god, lock your classroom's doors when you get there tomorrow." He chuckled. "I'm gonna stay up a bit longer see if anything pops up on the news. On nights like these that are quiet in public, something happens."
"Alright, goodnight."
" 'night!"

I made my way to the bedroom, but on my way I peaked in Eri's room. Her horn is getting bigger everyday, I don't know what to do about it. I sighed quietly and shut the door slowly, avoiding making any disturbing noise. I walked across the hall to the bedroom, got changed, then slipped under the blankets. Usually I stay up later grading papers or doing something, but today I don't have anything urgent to work on, thankfully. I shut my eyes not long after and waited to fall asleep as soon as possible.