Chapter 24: Discussion

A/N: This chapter is kinda cringe but it was rushed and I wanted to ditch the whole netting but I think I included it too much to erase it-

So enjoy this 😭

Aizawa's pov:
We walked to Nezu's office with Endeavor following us. He had emailed us a while back and I'm pretty sure me and Nezu even made a system for it so I could rush over if he comes during class. Kind of sad we didn't use it but maybe we can use it for all the teachers from now on.
So basically Endeavor was informed about Recovery girl healing Dabi and he wasn't exactly pleased with it because we didn't ask his permission. The current situation is that we might take Endeavor to court about the whole situation to see if he gains custody of Dabi and Shoto since they're both still minors.
"You know what I'm here to talk about." Endeavor said.
"Yes, we do. And we're hoping it doesn't end up like last time, Endeavor." Nemuri stated. He didn't answer, so Nezu offered him a seat and all of us were now sat down except Nemuri.

"Alright, where do I start this, I don't understand why you thought it was ok to put my son into some kind of coma without my permission. If it were a few days I would maybe call about it and give you permission late, but according to the email you said Touya would be in that nurse's office for a month." He started.

"Right, so there is something debatable on the table right now, and that topic is whether you should be Dabi's parent/guardian or not. You could get thrown in jail or at least taken your hero license from you if they find out the abuse you committed at home. So, when Dabi wakes up from his "coma" or whatever you decide to call it, we're taking you to court. Giving you, me, Eraserhead, your children, and a few other kids the chance to speak." Nemuri explained. You might remember one of us already speaking about this when Dabi was revealed as Touya, but that was just us assuring Dabi something would happen and we actually are gonna sue Endeavor after this. Endeavor sighed quickly then nodded. It looks like he's trying to speak less to avoid blowing up on any of us.
"Yeah ok, but when i entered the school and beat that guy, I noticed the door from Recovery girl's office was chipped away at the bottom by something that was clearly flames, coming from someone with experience with doors being burnt. He has no control over his quirk when he's unconscious and it's been that way since he was little. He's learnt control over it when he activates it purposely, but from what I've heard when it goes off on its own or he used too much, he can't control it." Endeavor said. I completely forgot about his quirk going off the other day, we need to get a new door. I'm glad the person who tried getting to Toga and Shigaraki didn't start chipping the door from the bottom to get in.
"What about that time he burnt the forest?" Mic quietly asked me.
"That time he was able to hide it like he knew what he was doing, since he was burning a big place he could let it go out of control." Endeavor answered, cutting me off when I went to speak. I sighed quietly, not wanting to cause a scene if I dared to sigh loudly on front of him.
"He's still my son, I knew him well enough to ensure the least incidents would happen."
"We know that Endeavor." Nezu assured.
"Also why doesn't he have any quirk restraints on? That was honestly a dumb move."
"Why he has no quirk cancelling collar or bracelet on is because with the strength in those accessories we believe it might tinker with the recovery process. Recovery girl is getting a little old, no offence, so her quirk might not be as strong as before if it's put against obstacles." Nezu explained.
"I'm sure it wouldn't do any harm to him, it would probably help so his quirk doesn't turn on." Endeavor argued.
"Well from what we've seen, Dabi has some control over his quirk. He's not 13 anymore he probably trained a lot to go against heroes. So it won't happen often that it activates. It might happen once or maybe zero times in the next 3 weeks." I added.
"You only started this a few days ago, right?" He asked, trying to make me look dumb about my estimation.
"That was either his body getting used to having no quirk limits on, or just a coincidence." Hizashi stepped in.
"So you're just titling this a coincidence? Seriously?" Endeavor asked him.
"I'm sorry we're not detectives, even if we asked Tuskauchi he'd probably say the same thing." Hizashi argued back.
"There is no way this school still has the public's trust after they label things like this. Every accident that happens that has been on live tv has been titled a mistake or out of your control. Like when that kid snuck out and got killed by a villain. Somehow someone let him out or the security was bad. You all said the villain must've snuck in, and never showed a broken window or blood stains." Endeavor said.
"We never said the villain broke into a building. He broke thru security thru some kind of flying quirk and the kid was outside. He was taking fresh air." I explained.
"Even if that's what happened, that's not what you told people! I don't exactly expect the public to know everything, but at least the other heroes."
"Listen Endeavor, let's get back on topic. We're discussing your son today." Nezu ordered.