Chapter 25: Fighting Part 1

A/N: Sorry it's been a hot minute, I usually write before i go to sleep because I feel more motivated at a time with no stress or things to do, but I've just felt tired this month.
I'm also glad to announce that I've been working on a new story and I will be publishing 2 chapters (technically 3 if you add the info chapter) at once when it comes out! Anyways, let's hope I like this chapter more than the last one, but I was kinda forced to keep it the way it was but whatever.

As long as y'all like it idc because it's for you.

Aizawa's pov:
"You..what?" Shinso asked me, surprised at what I just said.
"I know who your parents are, and I just want to talk to you about it. Sorry about the weird entry." I repeated. It went silent for a few seconds as he processed what I just said before he looked at me again.
"It's ok....come inside. I don't want anyone nosy listening in." He said. I walked inside his dorm room as he shut the door and sat on his chair facing me.
"How?" He asked.
"I had to do a lot of research today on people to try to find members of Iq Invasions, and I ended up stumbling across a woman who looked kind of like you and the website had your name written in the paragraph about her." I explained.
"Her name?"
"Kaina Tsutsumi." (I'm pretty sure)
"It's not my last name." He argued.
"Don't lie to me, it said your parents got divorced and she changed her last name back." I stated. He sighed and put his head back a little looking at the wall then back at me a few seconds later.
"Is there anything you want to know or?" He questioned.
"Well she is a villain in Tartarus, how did that happen?" I asked.

"Well, when I got my quirk my dad wasn't happy because it was like a villain's quirk. He abused me verbally and sometimes physically but never beat me until I passed out or bled too much because he didn't want people questioning why I was injured, because he was a perfectionist. Anyways, so one day my mom left for work and something snapped inside my dad that day, because he picked up one of the knives in the kitchen and planned how he would make it seem like someone broke in, right on front of me. Well my mom forgot something at home and she came back inside then she pushed my dad in the back to the side very hard. She ended up pushing him into the wall and the knife he was holding dug into his chest and we didn't realize and by the time we did he was seconds away from death. My mom was terrified about what she has just done and what memory I now permanently had in my head. So at first we ran away, but she ended up getting caught one night she went to buy groceries when it was dark. The police already knew she did it because it turns out my neighbour witnessed the situation, but im not sure if he saw the whole thing or over exaggerated it because he was sad about my dad, because she still went to Tartarus." He explained.

The whole story made me feel pity for Shinso but he only had half of the story, meaning his mom was trying to protect his innocence when he was a kid, while she went out and murdered people.
Turns out she had started driving herself insane for what she had done and she saw Stain on a public television and convinced herself what she did was like Stain killing fake heroes, and she kept killing people telling herself it was okay. So in reality the woman was unstable.

(Everything about the woman who I think is Shinso's mom is just my theory. It's fanmade by me so idk it's not real. Unless I'm like game theory and my theories are spot on. I don't read the manga so idk much that's gonna happen in the series anymore.)

"I'm really sorry you had to grow up like that. But how did you end up being able to afford school and a place to live?" I asked him.
"Well there was a guy I would always see on the walk to middle school, he was a landlord to an appartement building. So I asked if I could rent one and he didn't ask for the exact rent because he knew I was only around 13 and he was kinda rich, but I still payed him what I got from my part time job." He answered.
"Do you still do that?" I asked.
"Well now that I'm at the UA dorms I packed up and the apartment is probably someone else's now but he said when I'm done studying at UA if I need to stay somewhere for a bit I can live with him. He's a better dad than my actual dad." He explained.
"How come you couldn't just live with him the first time?" I asked him.
"At the time his spare room was being used by his grandparents because his grandma got cancer that hit really hard and she wasn't sure how long she had left. She passed away and the grandpa was depressed and stayed there for another few months before deciding to go to a nursing home because he almost burned down the house making toast, and he was gone by the time I got here." He confirmed.
"Jesus."