Chapter 5: beggining of a new school

Shigaraki's pov:
After doing some boring shit, aka English and a bit of math, Eraserhead dismissed the class. He called for us three to stay behind, so we did.
"Listen, I forgot to tell you this so you guys can refer to me as mr.Aizawa. Also, we got some supplies for you to customize your dorms. Paint but not decorations yet. We want you to list down 20 items that you'd like in your dorm room. Make sure they can't be used to harm people, so don't go listing a cactus. And they should arrive by the time you guys are done painting." Well, I'm not an artsy person but I'll try.
"Of course I'll be watching over you guys while you paint and decorate. Those are the rules." He said, stating the obvious. Toga exitedly asked if she could make it look like blood on the walls and era- Mr.AizAwA said to keep the blood not too realistic.
Vlad king entered saying he had some lunch for all of us, and we were taken to the dorms. While we were driving there, it was once again pretty silent.
"Oh, and Dabi is your breathing okay?" Vlad king asked.
"I mean, I don't have asthma." He replied, forgetting he had to get stitched because a tube was out in his skin for air. The teacher sighed and Aizawa stepped in.
"Do you not remember that tube you had in the hospital? We're actually considering you have lung problems." He said, straight up, one-upping Dabi's attitude.
"We'll that won't help me in any way, will it?" Dabi asked, not expecting an answer.
"It doesn't seem to be anything major that keeps you in a hospital." Vlad king said. Me and toga just sat not saying anything.

We soon arrived to the dorms and they took us up to the third floor. Vlad King carrying the food, and our teacher carrying the paint supplies. We got to three rooms, empty except for the bed, a desk, and a chair for the desk. There was also a closet so that gave a bit more space. We all wrote down our 20 items in the car, which I had to get help with mine, so I'll list them here.

Name: Shigaraki
List 20 items:
Grey comforter
Fake plants
Lamp (for desk)
Nightstand
Turquoise carpet
(If the closet doesn't have one) a shelf for my hands
Another lamp (for the nightstand)
A clock
A more thin white blanket
Pencils
Some paper
A hamper
Some extra clothes for when I'm not at school
A fan
Another pillow
A squishmelow? (Recommended by toga)
I don't know what else so that's it

I'm not sure what toga put in my list, but I couldn't care less. Anyways, here's what the others put.

Name: Dabi
List 20 items:
Black comforter
A mirror with a kind of thick border
Some stickers for the mirror
A nightstand
A lamp for the nightstand and for the desk
Star projected thing
A bit of wood I can put under my bed (has to do with next item)
Some led lights
A bit a of vines
Some tapestry
Fake plants
Some extra clothes for weekends
Some books I might be interested in
A shelf to put those books
A squishmallow (recommendation from Toga)
2 purple circle carpets
An extra purple blanket
Black curtains
A clock
A bulletin board and pushpins for it (if those aren't allowed then I'll mange with paper clips)

Name: Toga :D
List 20 items:
Red comforter
A mirror
Some vines
Canvases
Other art supplies for when I have free time
A white carpet and a red carpet
A lamp
A nightstand (try to make it white)
A squishmallow
Some extra clothes for when I need them
Some elastics
A pink neon heart sign on the wall
Some cute stickers
I know this is weird but it's tradition. A karaoke machine.
Hamper
Some tape
Rose petals (LIKE A LOT)
A cat clock (not those creepy ones)
Some white curtains
Some random beanies boos