7.

A week later.

"I miss you baby." Kentrell's voice came through the speakers of Saniyah's phone, and she chuckled.

"You just left this morning." She said with a smile on her face, looking at him through the FaceTime camera.

"So?" He rolled his neck, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"You so sassy." She told him, and he smacked his lips, making her laugh again.

"You be pushing it. What you doin'? What you wearing? Lemme see." He leaned back in his seat, and she smiled, pulling her covers back to show her brown laced underwear set.

"You so pretty. I love brown on you. Damn girl." He bit his bottom lip after licking over them, and she chuckled, covering herself back up.

"Slut." She shook her head, watching as he shifted his dick in his pants, and he smirked.

"Yeah, yours." He shrugged, and she laughed, rolling her eyes again.

"You so trained. I love it." She dramatically sighed, and he chuckled, shrugging again.

"What are you doing right now?" She asked, turning to lay on her stomach.

"Selling drugs." He told her, and she stale faced him, making him laugh.

"You gone lock me up baby?" He asked, a smirk on her face.

"Yes, I am actually." She said, laying her head down on her pillow.

"That sounds fun, made my dick hard. I'm ready to fuck you in yo pussy." He told her, and her jaw dropped, making him laugh once again.

"Why is your mouth so vulgar? Oh em gee." She face palmed herself, and he shrugged.

"Ion know. I miss my granny I think." He replied, smiling once she smacked her lips.

"Nah, I ain't playin' though. I'm ready to slut you out. To have some fun." He shrugged again, licking over his teeth.

"Fun like what?" She curiously tilted her head to the side.

"Ima break that pussy open. Ian gone tell you what I'ma do, I'ma show you." He told her, blowing smoke out of his mouth, his eyes low.

"Well come show me, right now." She mumbled, and he smirked, slouching in his seat.

"No. Later." He put his blunt back to his lips, and she dramatically sighed.

"Ima get it from somewhere else then." She shrugged, and he chuckled.

"I wish you would. Ion even play like that, I'a have you hanging from a tree in front of yo mama house within the hour." He told her, smoke flowing through his nose as he stared at her through the camera with his low red eyes.

"Kentrell, I hope you know that there isn't a seat reserved for you-even on the very, very, veryyy edge of Heaven." She shook her head, and he laughed.

"I knew that way 'long time ago. That was funny though, I ain't gone hold you." He chuckled, running his hand down his face.

"Nah cause why would you ever say something like that? Is it because I'm black?" She tilted her head, and he laughed again, shaking his head at her.

"Yeah. Ima lynch yo big head ass if you ever give that pussy away. That shit mine." He shrugged, and she rolled her eyes.

"It's mine, actually. My mama gave it to me for my birthday, so." She snaked her neck, looking at him smoke his blunt.

"You ugly as hell." He told her, and she smacked her lips, making him smile.