2

Hey everyone! This is shot 2 of the confession. I hope you guys liked the last episode.

Om(thinks): no...no...this has to be Gauri itself. Only she calls me jaathadhari, only she uses such words. This can't be anyone else, maybe this boy is mistaken, maybe he's confused. I have to find out. And I can do that after I meet her only.

Boy: thanks bhaiya for the icecreams. I'm leaving. Byeee!!

Om: Areeyyyy wait I'm coming with you. Please tell me where your chiraiya didi lives(making a puppy face)

Boy: why do you want to meet her?

Om: I just want to talk to her. Please take me

Boy: (thinks for a while) ok

The boy then takes Omkara to a colony. He saw a crowd and moved closer to see there were kids all around a lady. The lady turns her face to Omkara and she is shown to be Gauri. Om couldn't belive it! The one he had been searching for, hoping to make amends was finally infront of him!

He embraces her and tears of happiness make its way on his eyes.

Om: I missed you so much Gauri. I can't belive I finally found you! I'm so sorry for whatever I said. Please come back, I swear I am-

But before he could complete his sentence, Gauri pushes him away and a loud slap lands on his face, anger evident in her eyes.

Gauri(shouts): Who do you think you are!? Don't you dare come into my life again! I hate you Omkaraji! I just hate you. Don't ever show me your face again!

It wasn't hurt in her face, it was pure disgust and anger. All directed towards him.

Om: Gauri, I-

Gauri: Just shut up! What are you expecting me to do? Take you back in?

She gives him a pity look.
Om: please forgive me Gauri-

Gauri: aapko maaf karoon? Aape viswaas karoon? Unpe jinhone kabhi humpe viswaas nahi kiya!? Jinhone humpe barosa hi nahi kiya? Jinhone humein koi mahathv hi nahi diya!? Aap paagal ho? Aapko sharm nahi hain kya?! Aap aisa soch bhi kese sakte hain ki hum aapko aise hi maaf kardenge, jaise kuch hua hi nahi? Aap sirf ek bewakoof hain! Daafa hojayi humare saamne se, Mr. Omkara. Humein apna chehra bhi mat dikhana kabhi!

(Translation: to forgive you? To believe you? The guy who NEVER BELIEVED ME!? Who never trusted me!? Who never gave me any importance!? Are you mad? Don't you have any sense of shame?! How can you even expect me to accept your apology like nothing ever happened? You're just fool! Just get lost Mr. Omkara. Don't show me your face again.)

****

"HEYYYYYY" A voice broke out and Omkara came out of his thoughts. He quickly looked around and realised that it was just a thought and not reality. That he was still where he was, with the boy.

(Note: the imagination actually started from when the boy said he's leaving after having the icecreams)

Omkara sighed in relief. But then he thought what would he do if Gauri actually behaved this way when they met?

Om(to himself): Agar Gauri sach mein aisi baat karengi tho main kya karunga? (Thinks a little then speaks again) Tune kaant hi aisi ki hain ki uski har kadvi baat ka hakdaar hain tu. Ab tu thodi naa uska Salman Khan hain jo tu "Saajan ji ghar aayo" ga- ga ke uske ghar mein chala jaayage... Aur na hi tu Raj hain jo dilwale dulhaniya le jaayega..... kaha Raj aur Aman, aur kaha tu.......jo tune bigaada use tujhe hi ab samatna padega.

(If Gauri really speaks this way to me then what will i do? You have done such a crime that you deserve all her bitter words. Neither are you her Salman Khan that you'll sing "Saajan ji ghar aayo" and go to her house nor are you Raj that you'll take away your bride (movie references) how great raj and aman are and look at you (with pity) Now you have to fix what you broke)