3

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all safe and sound! Here’s the 3rd chapter of confession! Also, this part will be having some dialogues from the original episodes, as I really liked those.

Om: No Gauri! For godsake just trust me! I’m not lying.. please believe me.

Gauri: believe you? Someone who never believed me?

Gauri asked sarcastically. Her eyes screamed hurt, pain and anger.

Om: I know Gauri I don’t deserve your trust after whatever I did…But Gauri please….

Gauri: nikal jaayiye yaha se! Abhi isi waqt.
(Get out from here! Right now!)

Om: Gauri, tum please mujhe daant lo, mujhpe gussa kar lo, aur woh tum kehti ho naa, woh “ek jaanp mein diwaar pe sat jaye be” tum mujhe who bhi karlo, jitna chahiye karlo, par please ek mauka de do. Gauri please.. main sab tik karunga.
(Gauri please scold me, get angry on me, and you say that “one slap and you’ll stick to the wall” you do that also to me, how much ever you want, but please give me one chance..I’ll make everything fine)

Gauri laughs at him hysterically: fine? What will you make fine? Jo shuruwaat se hi bikra hua tha usko aap kese tik karenge? (How will you fix something that was broken from the start?)

Om: Gauri…

Gauri: please leave. I don’t want to talk to you. (she folds her hands infront of him)

Omkara, not wanting to disappoint her anymore slowly leaves her room with a broken heart. But he wouldn’t stop trying. That was for sure.

***

In Gauri’s room.

Gauri to shankar ji: why sankar ji why? Why do you always keep letting us meet when we are not even meant to be together? I know we are not meant to be together then why?? Why don’t you ever let my wounds heal? Why does everything have to be so complicated? Whyy ????

**
Few days later. One morning…

Omkara had started staying in that colony after renting a room there. The whole house was actually owned by Gopal’s dad and his dad would rent rooms to people. Gauri too had a job there. She would work in the sweets shop quite next to the colony. She was really friendly with all the kids, specially Gopal, she literally thought of him as her little brother and so was he a rightful brother who was responsible and protective of his sister too. Even Gopal’s parents thought of Gauri as a part of their family. Omkara too had bonded well with Gopal. He had also finished off his business matter and extended his stay there.
Omkara hadn’t talked to Gauri since the last three days. He thought of the last time he tried to convince her, which was three days ago.

Flashback…

Gauri was coming back from temple when Omkara decided to talk to her once again after their first day.

Om: Gauri please I want to talk to you. I know I’ve hurt your heart but please give me one chance I’ve changed a lot, I swear. I can’t tolerate your distance Gauri…

Gauri: why?

Omkara: because I can’t live without you. Because you’re really important to me Gauri. I came to take you back Gauri. With full respect and rights. I agree it took me long to realise everything, but please…

Om was crying when he said all this.

Gauri looks away.

Om: you don’t believe me right Gauri? Let’s do one thing. We’ll do everything from the start. As complete strangers. Let’s start without any misunderstandings between us. Please Gauri give our relation a chance.