5

The next day morning.

Gauri saw Omkara staring at her when she did the tulsi pooja.

Gauri (in mind): why does he always stare at me like this when I do pooja? By the way, I have to check his wound, he wouldn't even care about himself.

Gauri goes towards Omkara which shocks him, so he gets up from the ground and looks on.

Gauri: how do you feel now..?

Om was confused what she was talking about.

Om: about you? You look like an angel.

Om said dreamily while Gauri stared at him in disbelief. He internally cursed himself for letting out his words.

Gauri: did you change?

Gauri asked with much concern on her face. Omkara, who thought she was referring to his behaiviour said,
Om: Of course I did Gauri.

Gauri looks at the bandaid and realises it's the same as the day before's.

Gauri: why are you lying?

Om: You know I don't lie Gauri, I'm telling you the truth.

Gauri: that's what even I thought, that you don't lie. But look at you lying for this.

Om: Gauri please believe me.

Gauri: no I won't. I can clearly see you're lying.

Om: what should I do to prove to you that I'm not lying?

Gauri (in mind): how will he prove that he changed the bandage when he hasn't?

Gauri: you don't have to lie about this, come with me.

Omkara was now genuinely confused. Why did she ask him to go with her? Gauri could see the confusion on his face and his confusion made her confused. Why was he staring at her like that?

Gauri: Aap agar yahi kade rahenge, tho kya bandage khud change hone ke liye aapke paas chal ke ayega?
(If you stay here, will bandage walk and come to change itself?)

Omkara stared blankly at her,  taking a few seconds to process that she had been referring to the bandage and not his behaviour. He mentally slapped himself for being so stupid and then obediently followed Gauri to her place. She quickly changed his bandage and left him outside her door.

Gauri: woh..about yesterday...I accept your friendship.

Before Omkara could say or do something she closed the door on his face, but he was too happy that he found himself racing towards his room to inform his brothers and bhabhi that Gauri had accepted to be his friend!

In the next few days, Omkara tried his best to help Gauri with all the wedding preparations of Gopal's sister. Although Gauri refused his help at first, she let him help her later on.
The rest of the young Oberois couldn't be stopped back in mumbai any longer either. Anika and Rudra thought that it would take a whole century for Om to finally bring back Gauri, so they decided it was finally time for the young oberois to  step into action. 'Mission unite Rikara' they had named it.
It was Gopal's sister's sangeeth ceremony when the Oberois had come. Although Om never got to know their intentions, he couldn't convince them to return.

Rudra to Anika: bhabhi, why are we Oberois so late at realising things? We never bother about it when we have it and then one day when we loose it, we realise it's value and then we have to put in so much effort to get everything back. Only if O had some logic, we wouldn't have to stay here with all these mosquitoes.

Rudra complained one morning.

Anika: Now what can we do, if Oberoi's brains work so slow.

Shivaay clears his throat to show his presence: Rudra, don't forget you're an Oberoi too.