9

Anika: phail gaya raita!
Anika said, walking into their bedroom with both her hands on her head, worried.
Shivaay: kya hua Anika?
(What happened?)

Anika: Kya hua!?
Anika asked mocking him. Shivaay frowned in confusion as to why his wife was so worried all of a sudden.

Anika: Aapko nahi pata kya hua? Om aur Gauri ki shaadi hone wali hain Shivaay!!!
(You don't know what happened? Om- Gauri's marriage is about to happen!)
She screamed into his ears.

Shivaay: so?

Anika looked at him in disbelief, her husband showed no interest in the marriage news of his own brother and sister in law's, who was very much like his own sister. How could be be so cool about it?!

Shivaay: they announced it yesterday, Anika! And the marriage is after two weeks.
Shivaay said in a matter of fact tone, shrugging.

Anika: so many preparations have to be done Shivaay! So much work is left and you're sitting here with phone all day! You should've married that phone only.

She said and walked away in irritation. Shivaay smiled at the retreating figure of his drama queen.

It had been 2 days since the youngsters along with the dilwale and dulhaniya had returned to the Oberoi mansion. Gauri and Omkara had bid farewell to Gopal and his family, and both Gopal and Gauri were in tears by the time she left.
Everyone in Oberoi house was happy to know about Gauri's return and their remarriage, afterall, they too wanted to see the marriage. The preparations were in full swing starting today and the day after tomorrow was supposed to be the start of functions. Today was day of deciding teams and of imposing rules on the couple to be.

Shivaay smirked thinking about how Omkara would have to come up with different ways to hide from dadi and meet Gauri, just like Shivaay did for his wedding. Now it was his turn to tease.

In the hall

Omkara had decided to surprise his wife to be by bringing her mother here. Gauri was more than happy to see her mom. Everyone in the oberoi mansion treated her mom with respect and Gauri couldn't help but feel extremely happy.
Once her mother's welcoming was done, Omkara went up to her mom.
Om: so how do you feel now ma?
Gauri's mom: I'm more than fine damadji! I'm so happy to see Gauri after so many months.

Om: ma, I want to ask you something. I know the way our marriage took place wasn't right. But still Gauri had always stuck by my side as my companion. And now that we have the chance to do it all over again, I would like to ask you. I want to do it in the proper way it should be done.

Gauri's mom and Gauri looked on curiously at Omkara.

Gauri's mom: what do you want damadji?
Om: ma, can I ask for your daughter, Gauri's hand in marriage?

Gauri felt overwhelmed by seeing how her husband respected her mother. Her mom had no idea about the misunderstandings that had happened between them so as per Gauri's insistance, Omkara was not to mention any thing about it either. The only thing she told her mom was that they were to be wedded with proper rituals.

Gauri's mom was more than happy to place her daughter's hand on Omkara's hand. She was so happy to see the love Omkara had for Gauri. And the consideration her son in law had for her.

Later

Gauri came to Omkara's room and saw him working on an art.
Gauri: Omkara ji, can I talk to you?
Om: Gauri, you dont have to ask. What is it?

He then notices the tears In her eyes and quickly walks towards her. Gauri immediately runs towards him and hugs him tight making him shocked and worried.