11 (last)

All the pre wedding rituals were done by now and tomorrow was the marriage. Omkara paced back and forth in his room worried. He felt anxious and he didn't even know why. And as if sensing his need to talk to his brother, Shivaay walked in with Rudra and frowned seeing the anxious look on Omkara's face.

Shivaay: Is everything fine?

Om: Shivaay tomorrow's my marriage...
Omkara replied, biting his finger.

Rudra: are you realising that now? Didn't you see the wedding invitation card before?(turning to Shivaay with shock and realisation) Wait, bhaiya, you didnt know tomorrow is O's wedding!? Is that why he's telling you the date?!

Rudra asked genuingly confused.

Om: arrey duffer! Both Shivaay and I know my marriage is tomorrow. It's just that I feel a little anxious and I don't know why.

Shivaay walks up to him and hugs him. He pats on his back trying to calm him.
Shivaay: it's normal Om. It's a big day after all.

Om: but Shivaay, its not like we're marrying for the first time. Besides, I'm desperately waiting to get her back but still I feel nervous.

Rudra(shaking his head): chulbul bhabhi is not going to eat you O.

Shivaay: relax Om. No matter how many times you marry, it's normal to get anxious when the marriage nears. 

Rudra(acting to cry): but yeah you should be nervous, you are also becoming paraya dhan now. Poor Rudy has no one now.

To this, both Shivaay and Omkara gave a smack and said: Shut up Rudy!

Rudra frowned: nobody cares about me. My bhabhis are better than you brothers.

Shivaay and Omkara laughs to this and Rudra sighs satisfied that he was able to calm them down a little.
They sat down and talked of some fond memories from their childhood.

Meanwhile

Gauri: bhaujai, I feel nervous.
Anika: Relax Gauri, its normal, even I felt that. Wait I'll give you some tips for marriage. Bhavya, you too listen to me. You'll need it too.

Bhavya too curiously listens.

Anika: ok so first thing, these boys are the most arrogant, stubborn and tadibaaz humans that were ever created. So we as wives, should know what to do. You both tell me what we should do?

Gauri and Bhavya thinks for a while.
Gauri: we should be patient with them and try to change them.
Bhavya: we should behave more maturely.

Anika shakes her head in disbelief: arrey my dear innocent girls, we have to show them we're no less! If they're arrogant, stubborn and tadibaaz, then we should show them that we are more arrogant, stubborn and tadibaaz than them.

Gauri and Bhavya gaped at her in shock and thinks about Shivaay-Anika's fights. The thought of them fighting with their respective partners makes them shudder. Gauri thinks about Om and her fighting like that while Bhavya thinks about Rudra and her, then she gets confused why she thought about Rudra.

Anika: got it?

Gauri and Bhavya nervously nods their head.

Anika: tip 2, no matter what, don't let them take you for granted. So as a wife, make sure they give you proper attention.

Gauri: that I agree with.
Anika(offended): so you didn't agree with tip 1!?

Gauri: bhaujai..I didn't mean it like that..but isn't it bad if fire and fire come together?

Anika: wait I'll tell you one incident with Shivaay.

And then Anika narrated to her a past incident with Shivaay where the two of them had fought and then patched up. The trio laughed hard listening to the story.