7

After some time

Anika and Bhavya walked into the room and looked at Gauri. They had come prepared to be eaten by her words. Although she did agree to go with Om, Anika was sure she was going to get her share of punishment for the bhaang incident. She had to apologize to Gauri no matter what, after all she played with her trust.

Anika: Gauri...woh ...actually yesterday...I know what I did was wrong but I couldn't think of any other plan... I'm really sorry for mixing bhaang in your juice.

Gauri looks at her blankly and then continues to look back at window.
Anika understands that Gauri is upset with them and that she had to try harder to convince her.

Bhavya: bhabhi, we're really sorry about what happened..

Again, Gauri looks at them and then turns her attention back to the window.
Anika and Bhavya goes towards Gauri and hugs her from behind.

Anika: Gauri please kuch toh bolo
(Gauri please say something)

Bhavya: bhabhi, you scold us but don't stay quiet.

Gauri freed herself from their hug and walked towards the window. Anika and Bhavya looked on in shock and worry.

Anika(whispers to Bhavya): Looks like she's very angry...what do we do now?

Bhavya: no idea bhabhi, shall we hold our ears?

Anika and Bhavya go closer to Gauri and stand holding their ears.

Anika: acha dekh, humne kaan bhi pakad lee, ab toh gussa thook do nah.
(See, we are holding are ears, now throe your anger please)

Gauri turns to them and tries hard not to laugh.
Gauri (in mind): they're so cute!!!

Bhavya: sorry bhabhi...

Gauri bursts out laughing and lightly pinches both their cheeks while Anika and Bhavya look on surprised.
Gauri: Awww, you both are so cute!!

Anika (in mind): yeh bhaang ka asar ab tak nahi gaya kya?
(Did bhaang's effect not get over her?)

Bhavya: bhabhi...?

Gauri: I'm not angry with you both anymore. Yes, I was upset because you embarassed me infront of him but after you both held your ears, how can I be angry anymore?

Anika and Bhavya sighed in relief.

Bhavya: thank god.

Anika: finally everything is getting ok.

Bhavya gets a call and she excuses herself while Anika stays and notices the dilemma in Gauri, seeing her lost in thoughts.

Anika: Gauri, you can talk to me, I know something's bothering you.

Gauri looks at Anika and wonders how Anika understood her confusion so easily.

Gauri: woh bhaujai...Omkara ji... I'm not sure if whatever is happening...what if everything goes wrong?
Anika: why will anything go wrong?
Gauri: I don't know bhaujai...But every time when i hope for something good, my bad luck works...
Anika: Gauri, yeh 2rs kismat ke bare mein nah tum mat socho. Tum mujhe yeh batao kya tum Om se pyaar karte ho? Kya tumne usse maaf kar diya hain?
(Gauri leave this destiny thing. You tell me if you love Om, if you forgave him?)

Gauri looks at Anika.
Gauri: bhaujai, maaf toh humne karliya par.. dar lagta hain ki kahin phir se kuch...bura na hojaye..
(I have forgiven him but I'm scared of something bad will happen)
Anika: Aur pyaar?
(And love?) Anika asked raising her eyebrows.

Gauri hesitates at first but then decides to say.
Gauri: pyaar karna toh hum chahkar bhi nahi rokh sakte. Gauri Kumari Sharma sirf Omkara ji se hi pyaar karti hain, aur hamesha karti rahegi.
(I can't stop loving him even if I want to. Gauri will always love Omkara.)