Ghosts from the past here at last

Drip.

Drip..

Drip...

The sound rings in my ears, repeating over and over within the span of a second. The world seems to freeze, the glow of the moon through my window, Aizawa's stare and the red liquid seeping into my soul.

My vision begins to twist and tilt; I feel unbalanced. Everything is quiet; the only sound reaching me is the fastening inhale and exhale of my breath and the faint voice calling my name. Feeling in my body retreats as my body grows numb; my legs give out along with my mind.

Everything fades to black.

Everything feels numb.

Everything is gone.

I feel hollow.

An empty body with no soul.

It feels like I'm floating in an abyss of nothingness. 

No thought.

No feeling.

Nothing.

...

...

...

So quiet.

I could stay here forever, and I wouldn't even know.

Would it be so bad?

...

...

...

No.

I feel something graze against my forehead.

Something.

Something.

Something?

I crack my eyes open unwillingly.

It's fuzzy.

I feel fuzzy.

Everything is fuzzy.

The person is a blur.

"Sans?" A voice calls, another person walks over. 

Still fuzzy.

"How're you here? I didn't think it was possible."

Focus Sans.

"Sans. Sans!"

I feel like I'm going to vomit.

"(He's still adjusting, give him a moment.)."

These voices...

"We don't know how long he's going to be here, we can't take our time!"

I know these voices.

I squeeze my eyes shut, come on, Sans.

When I open them, everything is less blurry. I can make out the people—someone I wasn't expecting to see—both familiar. As my mind registered the others in the room, I stumbled back. I don't want to be near either of them.

We all are still, staring at one another, not making a sound. The air was tense—the two familiar faces, what the hell is going on?

"Long time no see." One says with an awkward chuckle following afterwards.

"it was a rather pleasant time away." I hiss, they know what happened last time we met. I never wanted to see them again. Guess my luck really is terrible. They sigh.

"I know we didn't get off on the right foot, but-"

"yeah, committing mass genocide isn't the best way to meet someone." I cut them off; they look away guiltily. "and don't even get me started on you," I say, sending a glare over to him