Final Exams part 1

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." Aizawa says as he shuts the door to the classroom.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari and Mina shout, everyone around the class begins to talk. I smile to myself, The tests are really easy. Nothing compared to the work I used to do in the lab, that's probably the reason I'm at the top of the class. I'm 1st, Momo is 2nd, Iida is 3rd, Bakugo is 4th, Izuku is 5th, and Todoroki is 6th, the rest aren't really that important. We all head out to lunch, I grab some food and sit down with Izuku, Iida, Uraraka, Tsu and Todoroki.

"Sans?" Midoriya says.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"In our math classes, the teacher always gives you different work than everyone else, why is that?" He asks.

"well... the stuff they normally give out is really easy." I say, Midoriya and everyone else looks at me in shock.

"Who taught you?" Midoriya asks.

"well, my dad was a scientist..." I say before I notice what I was saying, 'whoops.'

"Your dad was a scientist?!" Midoriya asks, I nod my head in a sad way. He gets the message and stops asking. The rest of the day passes quickly, and soon I'm on my way home. 

(I'm not sure what the time span between this day and the written exam so I decided to work with that.)

"Pencils down, everybody!" Aizawa yells to the class, everyone puts their pencils down. I finished my written exam on the first day, so I go extra work that wouldn't count toward it. "The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here. I grab the answer sheets of my row and bring them to Aizawa, then sit back down. Tomorrow is the practical exam, I wonder what will happen.

Authors note:

Okay, so I know it's a short chapter, but I really need your guys help. I can't decide why Sans will fight and fight with so comment who! I'll get a chapter out as soon as possible

341 words

Boi!