Planning or plotting

Everyone was practising with their certain groups, I, however, had to be in two places at once. Thank god for my blasters.

I was in person for the band practice as I'd have to participate and sent a baby blaster to the special effects team so I could listen in.

"Hey, dance team! New idea!" Kirishima shouts out from the door, plans are going smoothly at the moment. "Uh- It's Eri!" He says, I go over to the door. The group was already surrounding her. I walk down the path, waving to the shy girl as she hides behind Mirio's leg.

They didn't stay long, Midoriya went with Mirio to show Eri around the school. I would've gone if Bakugo didn't drag me inside again, yelling about how we had work to do. He was right, I did have quite a lot to do. Man, I suddenly just want to lay on a couch and sleep, like the good ol' times.

I'd gotten a look around the school earlier, they were already preparing even though the festival was still a month away. Not many people were this prepared. The only one that I could think of was Pap. He prepared for the human to fall his entire life, more or less.

I sigh.

My jobs were beginning to pile up, I'd have to carry Aoyama around, sing while making a lazar show with the blaster along with some glowing and flying around like fireflies. I had to break off from the main group, deciding I would train a special squad of blasters so I wouldn't have to focus on them.

First, I'd upgrade their intelligence and firepower, just enough for them to learn their part in the performance. Then teach them.

By the end of the week, they were ready.

The heat of the blasters was dialled down, they weren't hot at all. It was just like a normal lazar, completely harmless but still just as bright. For squad fireflies, I simply cascade the energy through the outer levels of the bone. All of this helped with energy conservation, all the small blasters added up to about a medium-sized blaster on full energy. Adding time to that calculation made it about on a large blaster's energy. That, along with the medium blaster that carried Aoyama, made the energy I'd be using two big blasters worth.

It wasn't perfect, but it'd have to do.

Two blasters less of energy for afterwards, it was annoying and inconvenient, but if it went how I'd planned, it should be enough.

I showed the team the performance, and they were ecstatic.

Within the week, each group was progressing smoothly, I'd memorised the song, although we had to pause every now and again because Denki lost tempo, and Bakugo added new parts to the music every now and again, but still. Moving smoothly.

The night was still young, I was sipping tea while sitting with Midoriya. He was focused on his phone, scrolling at rapid speed through videos. I'd picked up from his muttering that All Might had some support gear that he didn't know about. It seemed to be driving him up the wall.

As he continued to scroll, his finger slipped and clicked onto a video. It was a video about tea—what a coincidence. The tea was spilled messily over the edges of the cup, dripping down the sides.

A face move in behind the cup.

"Gentle Criminal," I mutter subconsciously, I thought the police would've caught him by now.

"You know about him?" Midoriya asks.

"Uh-Yeah, I know as much about him as anyone else, though." I lie, I, in fact, knew his name and Quirk. I did send the information to the police, the data would help, but I doubted it'd cause a breakthrough. La Brava was a different can of worms, I may be good at my job, but I wasn't a complete miracle worker.

Gentle hadn't shown her face or any good exhibits of her Quirk, besides, of course, the pink smokey substance.

I had suspects but no evidence to convict, yet another bit of info I'd given the police.

Even though it was none of my business, the case was still annoying me, if I had access to the police force or if they'd trust me enough to take my word, then they'd probably be caught or at least a step closer to.

I turn the puzzle over in my head, ever since the festival planning began, I haven't been able to do much research. I'd made a program so that if Gentle uploaded a video, my computer would locate it and send any added information to the police. But even with the updates, they still hadn't found a thing.

Then there's the other thing I had to do.

Eri was coming to the sports festival, and the agreement with the police stated that if something were to happen. Even if it were a false alarm, we'd have to shut down the festival immediately. That's why I planned to do something.

I would hack into the UA security system and ensure everything was securely protected from cyber attacks. It was unlikely, but if someone tries to get in and succeeds, it will ruin the event. And my window of escape.

I'd have to go off-campus for this, just a precaution. It'd be one of the riskier jobs I'd done. Sigh, I love multitasking. (Note the sarcasm)

Although my main intention was to stop attacks so Eri could have a good time, my ulterior motive was so I could sneak away. I'd invited Frisk to a meeting, and by a meeting, I'd meant a fight. They'd obviously know that and agreed.

It had all been planned.

And one mistake could mess it up.

I sip my tea again.

Jez, this stuff tastes amazing!