Nice to see you

I got to see her again, Eri.

She wasn't sick anymore, doesn't mean she was okay. She's been through a lot, it'll be a long time before she's alright. Lemillion and Midoriya also came to visit, while Aizawa supervised.
She blames herself for a lot of things, everything.

 I didn't realise it before, but she didn't know mine, Nighteye or Midoriya's names.

There are a few effects trauma can have on people, smiling is something that changes from person to person. In my case, I smile as much as I can, not genuine smiles, but anyone would look and guess I was fine. In Eri's case, she's forgotten how to smile all together.
That's worse.

Scientifically, even if you're not happy, smiling can help you feel better, but you can't have that if you can't smile.

Guess she's lucky to have a comedian as a brother, hehe.

Midoriya had a good idea. He wanted Eri to come to the school festival, honestly that was a really good idea.

The horn on her head was smaller, doctors said it reacted to her Quirk. The bigger the horn, the harder it is to control.

The kid was so small and fricken adorable!

Blitz was resting on my head most of the time, he was pretty far away from my soul for a while, so he's pretty exhausted. When I got the chance, maybe I'd make a link between the two of them, so Blitz could go between us whenever he pleased.

That's a project for a later date.

For now, I needed to focus on the sports festival.

And how I'd sneak away to find Frisk.

The creation of the DT extractor blaster (Deb for short) was coming along quickly, much faster than the original. Better yet, the design was perfect, I just had to be careful.
If I accidentally summoned the DT blaster during a training session, I'd get a mountain load of questions, lots of suspicion.

We talked with Eri for a while, making plans, fascinating her with the festival. She seemed especially interested in the caramel apples. On the ride home, I get a notification.

I smile.

A commission.

I bet you're wondering, commission for what?

Well, when I started building the DT extractor, I needed money to create it. So, I made an account, made sure to cover my tracks and waited. I got my first commission ages ago, I don't remember the name of the person or what they wanted. Just that they had tried to get, this job done for a long time.

I finished it in about five minutes.

Word spread that a hacker going by the name of 'Ledgendary_fart_master', my reputation grew, and soon I was earning enough to live comfortably or to build a (Probably illegal) piece of advanced machinery.

In fact, my reputation has grown so much that even my classmates have been talking about me. I don't take commissions from villains, of course, unless it's as harmless as finding out their passwords after they forget them (I do make sure to check if it's there's), but I don't erase government files for people.

I look at them when I'm bored or need quick information.

I decide against opening it in the car, waiting till I can get to my computer is much safe. My phone is protected against any tracking or viruses 

I open the email.

'To Ledgendary_fart_master.

We would like you to locate the place the video linked below has been posted. A villain called Gentle criminal has been posting videos on Yap!Tube of his crimes, as you can imagine this, is causing problems.
We haven't been able to locate where he's posting these videos, nor have we been able to catch him or his partner. We'd like you to find the location and report back to us, any added information would be useful. 

From anonymous.'

This sounded interesting, but I had a sneaking suspicion I knew who it was from. I patch through the network, searching through, bingo.

I almost laughed, the police had been trying to locate or find any information about Ledgendary_fart_master for ages, and now they need my help.

'To anonymous.

I didn't expect the police to ask for my help however my services will come at a price.

How much are you willing to pay?

From Ledgendary_fart_master

I send it, this'll give me an idea of how desperate they are.

'To Ledgendary_fart_master.

I guess you are as good as they say.

55324 Yen.

From anonymous.'

I nod, that's a good price.

'To anonymous.

You've got a deal, I'll get the info to you in a day or two since I do have things to do.

Is there anything else you need?

From Ledgendary_fart_master.'

I send it.

'To Ledgendary_fart_master.

I don't feel I should need to say this, but this conversation needs to stay out of the public eye, no one can know.

I'd also like you to know that although we're getting your help, that doesn't mean you won't be arrested once we catch you. Vigilanteing is illegal. No matter how much good you do, you're still just as bad as a villain.

Using your Quirk like this is wrong.

From anonymous.'

I sigh, I was expecting that. The only part I was really annoyed at was that they thought I was using a Quirk, people these days forget people can be good at something like hacking without using a Quirk.

I go back through the conversation and click on the link. It leads me to a video, a 'gentle video.'

A man is holding a knife to a cashier, the man, Gentle criminal, asks the man politely for the cash. Gentle criminal has the appearance of a well-defined and dressed gentleman, wearing an outfit that sports a jacket with a coattail and massive collar, a scarf and striped pants.

The cashier piles the money into the suitcase, two heroes arrive at the front door of the shop. The person recording has a high voice, likely female and seems concerned with her partner. Her names La Brava.

Three more heroes follow the first two, Gentle criminal drops his weapon. The camera cuts out, per his request, when it comes back Gentle criminal is outside. The heroes are scattered around him, I note a pink mist wafting around him.

Either his or La Brava's Quirks.

The video ends as he walks away, very interesting case indeed. I need access to the rest of their videos, child play. In seconds I was scrolling through the deleted videos, they all follow a similar pattern, although the most recent video is more elaborate.

He wasn't evil, not exactly. I feel like he could've been a good hero, whatever his Quirk is has to be strong. Maybe once he's been imprisoned, I could talk with him? That'd be interesting.

I was interested, and when I find something interesting, I look into it excessively. So I began.