first day at U.A

Sans pov

As I open my eyes and sit up, I feel as though I'm forgetting something...then the realization hits me. 

"It's the first day at U.A, I'm gonna be late!!" I say, basically falling out of my bed and hurrying to get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------
7 minutes later
-----------------------------------------------------------
Swiftly grabbing my bag off the countertop, I put it on my back and shortcut to the U.A.. I begin to walk when I see a familiar scruffy mess of green hair, I jog up beside him. 

"hey, midoriya, i see you got in."  I say, Midoriya jumps a little but smiles when he notices it's just me.

"Oh uh, yeah. It's good to see you, Sans, what class are you in?" He asks.

"i'm in 1a, how bout you?" I question as we continue towards the school

"Me too," Midoriya says with a hopeful smile.

"we should be getting to class otherwise, we might be late. follow me, i know a shortcut." I say, Midoriya follows me behind a tree, I grab his wrist and shortcut to the front of our class. Midoriya looks a bit dizzy, but then he snaps out of it and looks at the 1A door.

"Why is the door so big?" He looks confused.

"no idea, but we should probably head in." I say.

"Y-yeah, ok." He says, then opens the door. We walk in, and I take my seat, but Midoriya is stopped at the door by a boy with blue-ish hair and a girl with brown hair. They talk for a little bit but then-

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends." Everyone turns their attention to the door, wait, i know that voice, is Aizawa, our teacher? "This is the hero course." Everyone in the class except me looks stunned. "Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet, time is limited. You kids are not rational enough." Everyone stares at him silently, "I am your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa, nice to meet you." 'Silence' "It's kind of sudden but put this on and go out onto the field." He holds out a blue sports uniform and places them on his desk. I shortcut to the front then to the change room. I quickly change and shortcut out to the field, unsurprisingly, I'm the first one ready, so I take the time to talk to Aizawa.

"why didn't you tell me you were my homeroom teacher?" I say with a lazy smile

"Eh, it was a surprise." He says, giving a tiny smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------
After everyone's on the field
-----------------------------------------------------------

"A Quirk assessment test?!" Everyone says together.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" The girl with brown hair asks.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events," Aizawa replies. "U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are, that's also how the teachers run their classes. You kids have been doing these ever since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks, it's not rational. Well, the ministry of education is procrastinating...Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" The class looked at the blond haired boy, his hair, along with the glare on his face, made him look like an angry pomeranian. "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Aizawa questioned. 
"67 meters." Bakugo replied

"Then try doing it with your Quirk." Aizawa says handing Bakugo the ball.  Bakugo walks to the throwing area and stands inside the circle. "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay inside the circle." Aizawa explains. "Hurry up, give it all you've got."