2

My heart beat rapidly as I step outside the airport. I caress my chest and sighed deeply. Daphna bitch clinging in my arms.

I still can't believe she does that thing my ghad. I want to fucking straggled this friend bitch of mine.

"Thank you for opening up with me but, I don't like what you did to her." I said. She sighed.

"I don't want that to happen too. If ever I had the chance to explain I will, but she would never forgive me. I deserve it." I rolled my eyes at her. This bitch.

"I still don't know why you are following your sister's order, ha?!. You know how crazy she is! Does being crazy runs in your blood? I remember you told me Tita was so obsessed with someone you can't name. No doubt, She's your mother." Sabi ko at Iniling iling ang ulo. She pouted.

"You remember that? I am avoiding that too so you would've know but guess your memories are starting to go back." She said sighing.

A black car parked in front of us and when I saw Dawn saluting his hands to me smiling widely. I looked at his car in awe.

I opened the back seat and let people's Dawn fix our bags.

"Oh? Daphna Crazy girl!?." He shouted excitedly and tweak Daphna hair. I heard her groaned.

Why am I surrounded with crazy people's?

"You shut up! I am now guilty to what Aadia Zicole words h'wag mo ng dagdagan pa!." She said biting her lips.

"Crazy!."

"I know."

I closed my eyes and didn't mind them mumbling nonstop, nonsense words. I did not realize I fell sleep and saw Daphna taking pictures of me sleeping.

I glared at her and snatched her phone. She shouted really loud that I feel like my eardrums  is bleeding already.

I delete it in seconds and saw it was not on recycle bin. I smirk at her as I saw her pouting her lips.

"You are underestimating me!." I said slowly chuckling.

"Anyway Dawn?." He boredly looked at me while he is chewing gum and lollipop on his mouth at the same time. That's look so gross.

"Why am I even here? What task I am going to do here?." I asked boredly at Dawn.

"Didn't you checked your mail? I'm not a news castor!." He suddenly said na parang nag dadabog pa.

I looked at him unbelievably.

"Gago? May sinabi ba kong news castor ka?. I forgot to check my mail. Daphna, is freaking annoying and also she's so annoying that's it she's really annoying!" Naka ngiwi kong sabi. Daphna punch me the pillow she is hugging making my head bang at the back seat door.

"How dare you!." I shouted and punched her face but it's not that hard. She excitedly exclaimed ouch and I just rolled my eyes. She's really crazy.

"Here." Dawn lend me his phone. Tinanggap ko iyon alam kong tungkol iyon sa mission na gagawin ko dito. I just hope it's not something crazy.

Please lang napapalibutan na nga ako ng mga baliw na tao h'wag na sanang dagdagan pa.

I wear my glasses and click the link on Dawn's account.

My eyes widened in horror. I can't believe I travel all the way here for this!

What the fuck!!!.

Mission task for Moon:

Baby Sitter.

It was just a fucking 2 words. I can't believe I travel all the way here to be a freaking BABY SITTER????!?