End

"Mimi!! Daddy!! You're both back!!!." They both exclaimed as they run to us and smash their body's to us I chuckled at their cuteness.

"Told you Mimi will be back together with your Daddy." I said pinching and kissing their chubby cheeks.

"Daddy has something to confess to you!." I pursed my lips when Diego started his sentence. Fuck this is more nerve wrecking than a bullet all over my body. I am so fucking nervous right now.

"You've been asking me your biological Mother right?." Diego said softly. The Twins eyes shined but pouted their lips. They are understanding the words of their father like it was the most important thing for them.

"Mimi, Is already here. We don't need her na po." It was Vince who spoked. I pursed my lips as I avoid their gaze. If ever they know that I am their biological Mother? Na ako ang nag luwal saknila. Matatanggap ba nila?.

Vince words hurt me like a knife slicing my heart.

"Mimi's your biological Mother." A silence was all the one who surrounded us no one tries to break it not until Iry run away and Vince following his sister.

I burst into tears as I can't prevent not to fry. It hurts me. Ayaw ba nila saakin? Mali ba? Sana ba Hindi na lang namin inamin? Bakit?.

Why do Iry need to walked out?

Diego embraced me as he let me sobbed on his t - shirts. Clinging my face to his chest I sniffed.

Hinahayaan niya akong umiyak.

"Its okay, Let us give the two of them space. They're still a baby. They would understand immediately." He said soothing me and comforting me as he kissed my fore head.

"What if--."

"No what if, Hon. They love I know that." He comforted as he caress my hair softly.

"I can't help it."

"Shh, Let's go upstair. You need to take a rest. Nabigla din ata natin ang kambal." I nod my head at him as he guide me upstairs towards his room.

"This was our Master bed room do you remember? We use to make love here every corner of it---."

"Shut up!." I said embarrassed hit me. Does he need to say it over and over.

"I'm just trying you if you remember that." I shook my head and rolled my eyes at him.

"Thank you." I whispered as I felt into a deep sleep.

"Kuya you might wake up Mimi."

"Its your fault you hurt Mimi feelings."

"I was too shock okay. I have a guess that she was our real Mommy! But I still got shock."

"We need to say sorry to Mimi."

Opened my eyes slithly two little voices wake me up.

"H-hi." I said in a hoarse voice.

"Are you okay Mimi? We are sorry for acting that way we never intended too. Please accept our apology!."

"Your the best Mommy in the world even at the time we have no idea who you are, that you were only our baby sitter."

"Mimi, Forgive us. I love you Po Mimi. Thank you for coming into our life" they both saidm I chuckled and wipe the tears away.

The door creaked opened greeted us by Diego holding a try with three milks.

"Daddy I told you its chocolate milk not white milk." Iry said pouting.

"That's bad for health."

"What?." I chuckled at the three of them fighting because of the milk.

How I love to stay this way. I am contented with them.

Their my life. I am absolutely happy that My twins accepted me.

I am still their Mother.

Losing memories is so frustrated but it was worth the wait.

I felt full and Happy.

"Wait, I am pregnant." I said to them making them stop to what they are mumbling.

-END