7

A FREAKING SPIDER WAS MATING WITH A SPIDER!!!!!

A loud scream was all I could say while running outside. Snatching the albums inside the box. Oh fuck.

Why do I need to see them mating? Freaking really? Why am I not getting rid of my scaredy-thing on that freaking spider!!!.

It was just a freaking spider it won't kill me! The bullet will.

Sighing and closing the storage room hard. Sweating as I raise my head. Manang Roda welcomed me with her confuse look. Asking me Why Do I Look Like Freaking This?.

I chuckled and wipe the sweat away.

"Kinuha ko po yung mga albums at laruan ng mga bata sa loob. Ayos lang po bang idisplay?." I asked her instead.

She repeatedly blink her eyes looking at the stroller and the box I am holding.

I cringe. The feeling I had when I was about to remove the White Towel covering the large frame made me goosebumps Gosh. So that feeling was all because there's a freaking spider there and they're mating, Really????.

"Oo Hija, Hanggat may permission ka ng tatay ng kambal at Hindi pa naman siya tunatawag hanggang ngayon siguro ay maluwang ka niyang bininigyan ng kalayaan. Siguro ay nag titiwala siya sayo kasi mismong tatay niya ang pumili sayo." Manang Roda said looking at me knowingly. Pakiramdam ko talaga may pag tingin saakin si Manang Roda.

Pakiramdam ko nagawa na ako sa kabaliwan ni Daphna. Pero aaminin Kong mas baliw talaga siya.

"Ma'am may tumatawag po sanyo." Aniya ng Maid inilalahad ang telepeno saakin.

Daphna wide eyes welcomed me. She's over reacting again.

"Problema mo?"

"I saw her!!!" Confuses at what she said.

"The Girl I tell you a story!" What's with this girl? Kailangan pabitin?.

"Shittt!! I can't even walk towards her. I - I fucking ready to kneel but she's with a boy. Probably her boyfriend?." She said furrowing her brows.

"But, How 'bout Xinion? My friend? Fuck, this is all my faulth. What should I do?." She hanged up not letting me utter a word.

What with this girl and her crazy doings?. Shrugging my shoulder while thinking about what she said.

Alin dun ang kwento niya? And Xinion? I am sure I heard that name somewhere?.

"Xinion?." I accidently murmured.

"Engineer Xinion po? Bakit po may kailangan niyo po ba siya sa bahay? May ipapabago po kayo?" I looked t Manang Roda dumbfounded. What is she saying?.

"Binanggit niyo po kasi 'Xinion' kaya po ang akala ko ay kailangan niyo po si Engineer."

Oh? I nod at her words. Engineer siya?. I realization hit me.

It was probably the girl, when Daphna ruin her relationship with. Iniling ko ang ulo ko.

Karma is coming to you Daphna. I smirk and chuckled.