13

Smiling at my two babies I wave goodbye at them. It was already 3 weeks since their class started and 2 weeks since I got hospitalized and Diego going back to his work and on a vacation with his friends. Twins wanting to go with their father but I let them understand that they have classes. And school is priority first.

"Daddy have to go back to his work." He started. The twins pouting preventing not to cry but a single tear betrayed them.

"G-going work?."

"We have lots of Money po Daddy, N-No need to w-work." Vince said as tears started to wet his small face.

Walking towards them. I understand my babies but I also understand their father. I know a single word from me, it will make Diego stay and won't attend to his work and vacation.

But, I need him out of my life for some time. Mimi, is so selfish. I am sorry my babies for not letting your daddy to stay.

"Yes, Daddy has lots of money but it will decrease if he won't work. He work because he wants the two of you have a good life."

"But, Daddy's our good life we won't ask anything." I swallowed hard as Iry utter those words. I know the hurt they're feeling because I felt it too.

They are mine, I am hurting too.

"Daddy will be back." He assured the twins. But words won't make them at ease at least in act he should.

"When? A years po?." They both shouted at their Daddy. I was too stunned at their words. They are hurting and I am hurting too.