Prologue

Copyright © ClaraRodrick (Lara Ruze) ™ 2015

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved.

Do not plagiarize this story, no part of it may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, in any manner without my (Clara Ricks's) written permission, any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. It will be taken as an offence and will be dealt with properly.

If you find anyone copying my works, please do let me know.

~

No other translations of this story is available and I'm not giving any permissions to translate the story.

~

  (These lovely covers are made by my very talented friend -PoeticJustice-Besides making covers, she's also writing a book recently! Check it out

Besides making covers, she's also writing a book recently!
Check it out.)

~

When Life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.

It was a dark night and it was even darker where he found his sanctuary tonight just a few minutes ago. Friends always thought him to be the loud - party animal type, because hell... he was like that for a long time in his life. Being the center, the life of all the parties and get-togethers, entertaining jock to his buddies and... lover to the enticing female species for the rest of the night. 

But he had to admit it wasn't a very satisfying lifestyle.