Chapter 4

Esmes POV:

I get to call her Alcina? Why would she allow a dumb small maiden like me to call her by her first name? Is she feeling okay? "M'lady are you feeling okay? Why do I get to call you by your first name?" I'm absolute baffled. "Because Draga mea, you mean a lot to me. I know I don't show it often but I have a soft spot for you and I would like you to see me as a friend, maybe even a caregiver when you're feeling small. It means the world to me to look after you." Okay I'm sure she is out of her mind! "But I'm just a dumb maiden here to serve you and bottle me if I do wrong. What's so special about me?" "First of all, don't call yourself dumb! You are one of the most smartest maids I've ever had. Second, I would never in a million years even think about bottling you! You have served me and my daughters correctly meaning I have no reason to hurt you. And you're special because out of every maid around House Dimitrescu, you stick out to me in such a good way to the point I always want to keep you out of harms way. You have taken a very special place in my heart and I can't let you go."

Oh my gosh... I'm special to her? Even when I'm fucked in the head? This really makes my heart swim with happinesses. I haven't felt this way before and I honestly don't want it to go away. I want to save up every bit of this love as I don't want to loose it. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

"A lei for your thoughts darling?" I was brought out of my clouded mind by La- Alcina cradling me. Looking at the position made me feel so small in her hands, like I was a fragile baby. I wanted to repeat what happened before I fell asleep. I felt so comfortable and free from all the bad thoughts. I think Alcina knew what I wanted as she already had a...  pacifier ready?

"Darling you're way too small to be having big girl thoughts right now. Suckle on this and I'll help you relax." I mean if I get to be in her arms for a while I'm not turning that down. I gently accepted the pacifier and slowly found the rhythm to my suckles. She rocked me and patted my bum, just like a mother would to a baby. I felt so small, my mind was so fuzzy until something clicked in my mind. I was back to the place I was before I fell asleep. I'm happy and content and I'm not regretting this decision anytime soon!

A/N:
Sorry for the slow update. I didn't think I would get as many views as I did. Thank you for all the support :)