Chapter 6

Esme's POV:

The only thought running through my brain was 'I've fucked up'. Nothing was processing right. I just had an accident on my bosses lap! Why didn't I just ask to go to the toilet instead of holding it. I've messed up her dress as well. I'm getting bottled for this.

I didn't know where I was running to, I was just running away from the mistake I just made. I don't even know what part of the castle I'm in at this point I've ran so far. I can't believe I'm such an idiot. Every thought from my 'childhood' came back in full force. I was in shambles. I ran into the nearest room and fell to the floor. Panic bubbling in my chest as my mind races. Why didn't I just end it sooner. I would have saved a lot of trouble.

The thoughts won't stop. I can't get them to stop. I bash my head against the floor boards hoping the physical pain could help me forget. It just made me numb. I continued bashing my head until I felt something wet. I'm bleeding.

Lady D's POV:

It's been two hours and I haven't found her. I'm worried she's left the building. She wouldn't survive in the harsh weather. The girls haven't found her either. I miss my baby.

"Mother!" A swarm materialised into Bela. "I can smell her blood in the west wing!" Blood? She's bleeding? Now I really have to find her. "Go get your sisters Bela!" "Yes Mother."

I basically ran to the west wing understanding what Bela said about the smell of blood. It was fresh. I followed the scent until I came across a door that hasn't been shut properly. I opened it and found Esme passed out of the floor, knees to her chest, with an injured forehead.

"Oh darling.." I picked her up carefully and started the journey back to my bedroom making sure Esme stayed asleep. I really needed to clean this wound and find out how it came to be but I'll have to wait. I got to my bedroom in record time. Placing Esme on the bed, I grabbed a clean pair of clothes, a pull up, first aid and a pacifier. I started a bath to make sure she was clean from the accident from earlier. I removed her clothes as well as my clothes and got in the tub. This caused Esme to stir and wake up.

Esme's POV:

Where am I? What happened? Why is my boss naked in the bath tub with me? Too many thoughts, these are too many thoughts. I saw her breasts and shoved my face in them, forgetting about my forehead, causing me to cry out in pain. "MAMA IT HURTS!"

A/N:
Im so sorry for not putting a new chapter up in a while. I've been constantly at work but I want to say thank you for all the love and support on this book! I never expected anyone to read it but thank you! 💋

MG x