Chapter 7

Lady D's POV:

"MAMA IT HURTS"

I jumped. I wasn't expecting her to wake up or to even call me by a title such as mama. I feel so honoured so soon but I know it's because Esme is not in the right headspace right now to process anything.

I quickly hold her head back and make sure she hasn't injured herself further. "Hello my little baby, do you want suckles?" It wasn't a question I really needed to ask as she quickly but carefully latched on. Her suckles were slow and steady showing that it was for comfort rather than anything else.

I made quick work of cleaning her body and got out with Esme still suckling. A whine escaped her because of all the moving but she quickly quieted down. I made my way into the bedroom and tried to place her on the bed. She wouldn't budge. "Mama stop" "Mama needs to get you covered draga. It will be over instantly and you can latch back on afterwards." All I got was a grunt and felt her unlatch. I lathered her in vanilla lotion, slipped on the pull-up that I picked out and put on her onesie. I sat back on the bed and let her continue her nursing.

What was going through her head at the time all this happened. What caused her to regress so far. If I find out who did this to my baby girl, they won't live to see another day.

I remembered the girls were still searching for their little sister. "Girls." A huge swarm of botflies came through the door. "Mother where is she" "Mom we couldn't find her" "Mommy I'm worried"

"I found Esme in the west wing. She somehow injured herself against the floorboards and all this has caused her to regress really far. Thank you for trying to find her my little dragonflies."

I was bombarded with questions. "Will she be okay." "How bad are her injuries?" "Can i still play with my little sister." By far Danielle's question was the cutest. "She will be okay. Her injuries will heal over time and once Esme is in an older headspace you can definitely play with your little sister."

All the girls squealed which quickly woke up Esme causing her to whine. I quickly rubbed her back and shushed her as she fell back asleep. "Girls be careful with how loud you are whilst she's asleep. She's really small right now, I'd say 8 months old so we have to be quiet."

With that the girls flew out the door. I was left alone with my little baby wondering what I was going to do with her parents.

A/N:
A little bit of a longer chapter as I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry for that, college has been stressful. This isn't proof read so if there is mistakes please let me know :)

MG