𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞!

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

Jaehyun taps his pen impatiently against the desk, pursing his push red lips into a pout. He glances at the boring white clock hanging upon the plain white wall, watching the hands tick by slowly. His gaze settles back upon the pink haired male standing at the front of the meeting room. He was blabbing on and on about...something. If he's honest, Jaehyun wasn't really paying attention. All he knew was that the issue his supervisor is talking about is unrelated to him.

Rather, instead of listening, Jaehyun was too busy trying to picture what Taeyong would look like underneath that stiflingly attractive suit.

Jaehyun pushes the tip of his pen against his lower lip, eyes dipping to his supervisor's pretty pink lips as they flab about useless crap. He gnaws on the pen, trying his hardest to actually listen and to stop staring, but it's hard. His supervisor is just too unfairly pretty—with his soft petal-pink hair always styled up off his forehead, huge autumn doe eyes that are just so unnaturally large, pretty plump pillow-pink pouty lips, high cheekbones with a diamond cut jawline, lovely lightly tanned skin stretched over a lithe yet sturdy structure, and Jaehyun's favourite; a beautifully narrowed waist.

A total dream for Jaehyun. He's known Taeyong since his first year of university, and Taeyong, like a flower, just bloomed as he grew more into adulthood. Jaehyun is definitely whipped and he won't even deny it.

However, he isn't sure his feelings are reciprocated. Which sucks, but it's normal.

Jaehyun feels a different pair of eyes on him as he ogles at Taeyong. He represses a shiver, before he raises his chocolate gaze to meet the fiery eyes of his best friend, Johnny. Johnny sits across the table from him, chin propped in his hand, plump lips curled up at the corners. His almond cat eyes were trained solely on Jaehyun, his finger drumming against his cheek. He licks his lips, grinning at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun feels his ears burn as he swallows thickly. While he knows that Taeyong definitely doesn't pine after him, he can't say the same for Johnny.

He and Johnny have known each other since they were children, despite Johnny being two years his senior. When they were in university together, Johnny confessed to Jaehyun. Needless to say, it took Jaehyun by surprise. He never saw Johnny in that way. Ever. It was weird.

Jaehyun bites his lip, looking away from Johnny, trying to ignore the tingling feeling in his stomach.

"Jeong."

Jaehyun flinches, eyes flicking over to his pretty pink haired supervisor. He sits up straight, clearing his throat awkwardly.

"S-sorry, Hyung." Jaehyun murmurs, ears burning red.

"Mhm, what did I say?" Taeyong tuts, pink lips curling up at the corners.

"Uh—to be honest, Hyung, I was't paying attention at all," Jaehyun says sheepishly. "I mean, it doesn't concern me."

Taeyong raises an eyebrow in slight annoyance, "Of course you weren't paying attention."

Jaehyun flushes. Well, obviously not. I was too busy thinking about your pretty pink lips. Fuck, his mind is in the gutter again.

The meeting ends with no other interruptions. However, Jaehyun can feel a pulsating headache beginning to throb behind his skin. He pinches his brow, rubbing his forehead with his fingertips. He sighs softly.

"You okay, Jeong?"

It's that voice again. That deep, mesmerising voice belonging to his supervisor. He looks down at Taeyong, the older male peering up ate him from under his thick black eyelashes with his huge, pretty doe eyes. God, how is he so damn pretty?