𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐧!

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

Jaehyun gapes in abashment. He can feel his ears burn, his cheeks following suit as Yuta gazes at him with a hard stare. His thoughts are flying at a million miles a second, unsure of what exactly Yuta's thought process is.

Yuta just confessed to him—again. This time, it's more earnest, and Jaehyun's not pissed drunk. He didn't mishear; Yuta's voice was crisp and clear. And he's dead serious. Yuta's hand on the back of his neck and on his hip feels heavy, his touch leaving burns upon his skin.

"Okay," Jaehyun manages to choke out, unsure of how he's meant to respond to yet another confession. He reaches to remove Yuta's hands from his neck and hip, and the Japanese male allows him with an annoyed pout.

"Just 'okay'?" He responds, arching an eyebrow and crossing his arms. God, he looks so damn hot like this.

Fuck, Jaehyun, seriously. Get your head out of the gutter.

Jaehyun scratches his red ear, averting his gaze. "L-look, I don't exactly know how to respond, Yuta." He says, ignoring his inner thoughts.

"I know you're attracted to me," Yuta says, stepping closer to a blushing Jaehyun. The taller steps back, chocolate eyes flying wide. Yuta's tone is low, sultry. "Last night proved that to me."

Jaehyun laughs nervously. "O-oh, did it?"

Yuta places his hands on his hips, plush lips curled into a frown. "Why do you seem so...upset by my confession?" He asks, voice soft. "I was honest with you last night, and you said you remember it all."

Jaehyun chews his lower lip, and Yuta's dark eyes drop to his lips at the subtle movement. "I do remember it. But I—"

"It's Taeyong, isn't it?" Yuta lowly asks, eyes returning to Jaehyun's own. Jaehyun stammers.

"W-well, of course it is—"

"Are you two even an item?" Yuta questions, once again interrupting Jaehyun. Jaehyun doesn't reply, his heart sinking as he recalls Taeyong saying he still did not want to pursue anything further with him, despite his possessive nature regarding Jaehyun. "So...Taeyong gets jealous and possessive of you, yet doesn't even want to put a ring on it?" He tilts his head, crossing his arms across his chest. Jaehyun opens his mouth to respond, but Yuta, again, cuts him off. "Then, I will continue to pursue you."

Jaehyun sighs deeply, running a hand through his mussed brown hair. "Sure, do what you want. No matter what I say, you'll do the opposite anyway."

Yuta smirks, the piercing in his lip catching the light. "You're right," he steps closer, Jaehyun once again instinctively stepping back. Now Yuta is inside his apartment. "You're too...good, to just let you slip through my fingers." He tilts his head, smirking sexily. Jaehyun's mouth goes dry.

Jaehyun can hear the creak of a door, and both his and Yuta's heads snap towards where the sound originated from inside the apartment. Taeyong walks into the main room, draped in baggy clothes; Jaehyun's clothes. His eyes narrow when they fall upon Yuta standing in the entranceway, and he crosses his arms. The two silently stare at each other for a few tense moments, Jaehyun looking between the two with wide eyes.