𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐰𝐨!

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶⠀⁷ ⁸ ³ ⁵ ⁶ ²⠀⁷ ²⠀¹ ³⠀⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷

Jaehyun covers his mouth with the back of his hand, biting the soft skin of his arm to muffle a moan. Johnny's plump lips suck harshly at Jaehyun's nipple, his hand groping at the other side of his chest. Jaehyun wriggles his hips, pushing them up into Johnny, silently begging for more. Johnny grins against the younger's chest, his free hand shoving Jaehyun's hips back down onto the bed.

"Oh, you're so cute," Johnny purrs, barely lifting his slick lips from Jaehyun's nipple. The older's hot breath fans over Jaehyun's tingling chest, causing Jaehyun to whimper pathetically. "You know, if we were in an omega verse, your tits would have milk in them."

Jaehyun groans, flicking Johnny's forehead. "Why must you say something weird like that?"

Johnny just laughs, pinching Jaehyun's erect nub again. Jaehyun gasps, back arching slightly. "Why not? It'd be hot to suck milk from your tits."

"You're fucking weird, dude," Jaehyun mutters. Johnny leans up to kiss Jaehyun, plush lips soft against Jaehyun's slightly chapped ones. Jaehyun welcomes the kiss, tilting his head to the side slightly. Johnny moves forwards, his toned chest rubbing against Jaehyun's sensitive one. He jolts at the slight friction, gasping in delight into the fiery kiss. Johnny takes this chance to delve his slick, velvet tongue into Jaehyun's wet mouth. The younger moans softly, long fingers tangling themselves into Johnny's soft brown hair.

"You say I'm weird but I know you like it when I call your chest 'tits'." Johnny smirks against Jaehyun's red kiss-bitten lips. Jaehyun rolls his eyes.

"Liar,"

"How am I the liar when I could feel you get harder against my thigh?" Johnny hums, letting his warm hand travel down Jaehyun's chest, fingertips dancing across his rippling abs, before settling upon Jaehyun's hard cock. "You like this dirty talk." He squeezes Jaehyun in his hand tightly, eliciting a muffled moan from Jaehyun's red lips.

"I hate you."

"Mhm, sure you do." Johnny dives in for another searing kiss, his wrist snapping as he strokes Jaehyun's length. Jaehyun moans loudly into the kiss, arms wrapping themselves around the taller's neck. Johnny thumbs at the slit, pushing the tip of his digit harshly into the sensitive skin. Jaehyun jolts, breaking the kiss. "Oh, you liked that, did you? Well, you'll like this more."

Johnny presses two long fingers to Jaehyun's swollen lips, the younger eagerly letting them slip into his wet mouth. Johnny bites back a moan as he feels Jaehyun's soft tongue sweep over his fingers, sucking on them harshly.

"Oh, baby Hyunnie, you're so cute, taking my fingers like that." Johnny purrs, licking his own reddened lips in hunger. He slips his slick fingers from Jaehyun's wet lips, rubbing them together. "You ready?"

Jaehyun doesn't answer, opting to just nod and whimper pathetically. He hated begging, especially to Johnny, but god, Johnny's foreplay really ran a long time today and he was frustrated.

Johnny grins, using one hand to push Jaehyun's thigh one way, while using his body to keep his legs spread. He traces his wet fingers down around Jaehyun's twitching hole, teasing the younger. Jaehyun whines loudly, grabbing Johnny's thick arm.

"Stop fucking teasing."

"Yes, your majesty."

Johnny plunges both fingers into Jaehyun's tight hole, the sudden action causing the younger to cry out in pain. The taller shoves his long fingers in deeply until his knuckles pressed to Jaehyun's ass. He prods and pokes around the soft walls, watching with lidded eyes full of lust as Jaehyun moans loudly. Jaehyun covers his eyes with his arms, his chest heaving. His entire body swells with pleasure, his eyes blinking back stars.